NBA 2k10 Vol. Worst sim ever

This game does suck.  Like I would rather play nba live on PS2.

Tell me why I hit a button and it takes the player 3 seconds to perform the action.
indifferent.gif

A player rarely hits a shot with a hand in his face.
indifferent.gif

The gameplay is so slow with glitch after glitch after glitch.  One time Artest got to the basket from the three point line without dribbling...took eight steps... 
indifferent.gif

turn down the help defense under controller settings. them coming to help always ends up in massive amounts of 3pointers, so i just turned off the help D

turn down the help defense under controller settings. them coming to help always ends up in massive amounts of 3pointers, so i just turned off the help D

Originally Posted by hawtsauce

Well, that would lead to massive amounts of dunks...

Originally Posted by hawtsauce

Well, that would lead to massive amounts of dunks...

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Exactly its really a game within a game. Its whoever can abuse the exploits better wins

It really is... but it's funny to me that the people who are HORRIBLE at the game within the game do the most *****ing.. apparently, the majority of the rest of us are at least content.

So...to whom this may concern,
Want an NBA Sim? Take yo %%@ outside and play basketball! Stop complaining that VIDEO GAMES, where you control the body of a digitally replicated real life athlete with a simplistic 8 button layout, are not realistic. You don't hear Mortal Kombat fans complaining that "Oh, that's way too much blood and I don't think men have mastered ice blasts yet.".. Stop being a naysayer, you weak bastard! GOD! I hate you people..

Exactly its really a game within a game. Its whoever can abuse the exploits better wins

It really is... but it's funny to me that the people who are HORRIBLE at the game within the game do the most *****ing.. apparently, the majority of the rest of us are at least content.

Want an NBA Sim? Take yo %%@ outside and play basketball! Stop complaining that VIDEO GAMES, where you control the body of a digitally replicated real life athlete with a simplistic 8 button layout, are not realistic. You don't hear Mortal Kombat fans complaining that "Oh, that's way too much blood and I don't think men have mastered ice blasts yet.".. Stop being a naysayer, you weak bastard! GOD! I hate you people..

indifferent.gif
 its a great game.. unfortunately, you have to constantly tweak the sliders to get the most out of it (which might as well be a game on its own)

indifferent.gif
 its a great game.. unfortunately, you have to constantly tweak the sliders to get the most out of it (which might as well be a game on its own)

I agree. I'm actually looking forward to NBA Elite 11. I've grown tired of animation-based basketball games. Give me some control, jeez
grin.gif

I agree. I'm actually looking forward to NBA Elite 11. I've grown tired of animation-based basketball games. Give me some control, jeez
grin.gif

They should just have things like ball handling, dunking, strength, and overall ability DROP when fatigue levels rise.. slidders be damned, if Lebron loses the ability to muscle around the corner off the dribble and DUNK on EVERY play, I'd be happy. Cats like D12 should have NO post game at all, just physical prowess. Oh, and can we get an actual representation for how ineffective Shaq is?

They should just have things like ball handling, dunking, strength, and overall ability DROP when fatigue levels rise.. slidders be damned, if Lebron loses the ability to muscle around the corner off the dribble and DUNK on EVERY play, I'd be happy. Cats like D12 should have NO post game at all, just physical prowess. Oh, and can we get an actual representation for how ineffective Shaq is?

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

laugh.gif

Gotta cop NBA Elite 11 and NBA 2K11 like every year.

laugh.gif

Gotta cop NBA Elite 11 and NBA 2K11 like every year.

Aside from cheap online play, i rarely run into these problems (w/ sim sliders from OS).. fg% is on point, players do not shoot contested Js, no fancy post work from EVERY big, etc.

Aside from cheap online play, i rarely run into these problems (w/ sim sliders from OS).. fg% is on point, players do not shoot contested Js, no fancy post work from EVERY big, etc.

laugh.gif
thank you..........at the end of the day, it is STILL a video game ppl

2k11 will be copped
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
thank you..........at the end of the day, it is STILL a video game ppl

2k11 will be copped
pimp.gif

In My Player, I was on the cavs and shaq was draining 3pointers and mid range Js like nothing.

In My Player, I was on the cavs and shaq was draining 3pointers and mid range Js like nothing.

Nah, using the excuse of not knowing how to play is weak. The game has fundamental issues that ruin it for me. Its too animation heavy and the floating passing is annoying. I've been playing them since dreamcast iverson versions and I like those better. 2k8 was the last decent one.

Nah, using the excuse of not knowing how to play is weak. The game has fundamental issues that ruin it for me. Its too animation heavy and the floating passing is annoying. I've been playing them since dreamcast iverson versions and I like those better. 2k8 was the last decent one.

Back
Top Bottom