NBA 2k10 Vol. Worst sim ever

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

In My Player, I was on the cavs and shaq was draining 3pointers and mid range Js like nothing.

Jermaine O'Neal hit a 3 on me earlier today
laugh.gif

In My Player, I was on the cavs and shaq was draining 3pointers and mid range Js like nothing.

Jermaine O'Neal hit a 3 on me earlier today
laugh.gif

Funny thing is the times I've played against my friends they have always hit half court shots on me! Like really now.

Funny thing is the times I've played against my friends they have always hit half court shots on me! Like really now.

I have never seen some of the things you have seen. Never seen Shaq or Jermaine hit a 3. Maybe that is because the people I play against don't even shoot stupid shots like that.

The game is a beautiful game if you are playing someone that knows the game of basketball and doesn't want to abuse exploits. The game is very animation heavy and those users that understand what spot triggers which animation does have an advantage while playing. It isn't as simple as, "You suck" as some of you make it out to be.

I have never seen some of the things you have seen. Never seen Shaq or Jermaine hit a 3. Maybe that is because the people I play against don't even shoot stupid shots like that.

The game is a beautiful game if you are playing someone that knows the game of basketball and doesn't want to abuse exploits. The game is very animation heavy and those users that understand what spot triggers which animation does have an advantage while playing. It isn't as simple as, "You suck" as some of you make it out to be.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I was playing the CPU in Association Mode 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I was playing the CPU in Association Mode 
ohwell.gif

Turn off Player Roles. There is a glitch (yea I know) that makes the CPU's big men to shoot 3's when PLayer Roles are on. So turn player roles off, I know you shouldn't have to do all of that.

Turn off Player Roles. There is a glitch (yea I know) that makes the CPU's big men to shoot 3's when PLayer Roles are on. So turn player roles off, I know you shouldn't have to do all of that.

Word. Fam was like 27% from the three for the season low
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
.. pick one

Word. Fam was like 27% from the three for the season low
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
.. pick one

all ive played is MyPlayer... but i agree on some points.

id drive to the rim, get double teamed... and kick it out to Haywood/Dampier to reset, and them dudes just bomb away. brendan haywood shoots 3s and elbow jumpers like its nothing... he doesnt make them, but he shoots them shlts all the time.

there are a few other things that bother me, but thats the biggest "gameplay" issue.

the other thing that bothers me... is the trades in myPlayer. i dont mind not having GM control, thats kind of the point of "myPlayer"... but it kills me when my team trades Jason Terry, then 2 weeks later... trades back to get him (then trade again at the deadline).

this happened to JET, Nate Rob and Jameer Nelson last year. all got traded away... then ended up back on their OG teams.

other than that, Live = 2K. its just a matter of preference.

all ive played is MyPlayer... but i agree on some points.

id drive to the rim, get double teamed... and kick it out to Haywood/Dampier to reset, and them dudes just bomb away. brendan haywood shoots 3s and elbow jumpers like its nothing... he doesnt make them, but he shoots them shlts all the time.

there are a few other things that bother me, but thats the biggest "gameplay" issue.

the other thing that bothers me... is the trades in myPlayer. i dont mind not having GM control, thats kind of the point of "myPlayer"... but it kills me when my team trades Jason Terry, then 2 weeks later... trades back to get him (then trade again at the deadline).

this happened to JET, Nate Rob and Jameer Nelson last year. all got traded away... then ended up back on their OG teams.

other than that, Live = 2K. its just a matter of preference.

i admit it is one of the worst 2k's to come out in a while, but i still mastered the game like usual
pimp.gif

been buying 2k since 2k3, had every single one, mastered every single one.

You just gotta get use to the BS of the game, and learn how to get quality shots in the game,instead of horrible attempts or constant use of your star player.

I play with the Thunder in Association, and my record ended at 1st place in the west at 66-16(HOF difficulty whole season)and I ended the season on a 25 game winning streak.

Its all a matter of playing good defense and knowing how to use your team.

so really..its not the game, even though the game has its horrible AI play and bs charges and steals, but trust me you can learn how to do it right back to your opponent/cpu.

i admit it is one of the worst 2k's to come out in a while, but i still mastered the game like usual
pimp.gif

been buying 2k since 2k3, had every single one, mastered every single one.

You just gotta get use to the BS of the game, and learn how to get quality shots in the game,instead of horrible attempts or constant use of your star player.

I play with the Thunder in Association, and my record ended at 1st place in the west at 66-16(HOF difficulty whole season)and I ended the season on a 25 game winning streak.

Its all a matter of playing good defense and knowing how to use your team.

so really..its not the game, even though the game has its horrible AI play and bs charges and steals, but trust me you can learn how to do it right back to your opponent/cpu.

I thought it sucked when I first got it. I played it for about two weeks now its on point.

Its not as good as normal years but it ain't as trash as people are making it out to be.

Online sucks though.

I thought it sucked when I first got it. I played it for about two weeks now its on point.

Its not as good as normal years but it ain't as trash as people are making it out to be.

Online sucks though.

I need tips for defense (Association mode) Basically, I can never stop the opposing team from driving on me
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom