NBA 2k10 Vol. Worst sim ever

I need tips for defense (Association mode) Basically, I can never stop the opposing team from driving on me
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

I need tips for defense (Association mode) Basically, I can never stop the opposing team from driving on me
ohwell.gif
word.....
i like playing 12 min qtrs in association and the scores be unrealistic........now 2k8 w/ cp3 on the cover was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i would play against detroit and the scores would be low.....running team like phx and it would be high....

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

ohwell.gif
word.....
i like playing 12 min qtrs in association and the scores be unrealistic........now 2k8 w/ cp3 on the cover was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i would play against detroit and the scores would be low.....running team like phx and it would be high....

How unrealistic?

Unrealistic scores isn't something you can blame the game on. It is all about pace and shooting %'s. 12 min quarters get ME realistic stats. Not sure what you are doing with your game.

How unrealistic?

Unrealistic scores isn't something you can blame the game on. It is all about pace and shooting %'s. 12 min quarters get ME realistic stats. Not sure what you are doing with your game.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Turn off Player Roles. There is a glitch (yea I know) that makes the CPU's big men to shoot 3's when PLayer Roles are on. So turn player roles off, I know you shouldn't have to do all of that.

Especially if its a beatiful game

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Turn off Player Roles. There is a glitch (yea I know) that makes the CPU's big men to shoot 3's when PLayer Roles are on. So turn player roles off, I know you shouldn't have to do all of that.

Especially if its a beatiful game

Back
Top Bottom