NBA 2K9 Vent Thread

sorry i just need to get this out of my system and couldnt find an official thread. the bugs in this game piss me off.

i play with the orlando magic, after trying the rockets, pistons, pacers and wizards.

i traded tyron lue for sean williams
pimp.gif
, since i have the magic i love my starting line up of nelson, lee, hedo, lewis and howard even though lewis getsabused down low. i give them 30, 30, 30, 35 and 35 respectively. Williams gets 30 mpg and still %$!*$@# and moans about time #@@? ive already taken time fromscrubs and have other players complaining, how can i win? Alston started off as a role player, got upgraded to sixth man was happy for the longest and nowcomplains.

in game i set double teams to never for every single player and no matter what, i even set help defense to zero the computer still double teams at the mostrandom times. leaving players open for easy shots.

occasionally in game the frame rate drops and i end up being in bad position (on d always).

my offense is rated in the high 80s low 90s and it seems like in the beginning of the game i cant hit a single shot while the computer goes on extravagant runs(ill admit my d isnt the best). and i need second half runs to win. It pisses me off when hedo and lewis miss easy lay in inside for no good reason (typicallywhen i have my no basket stretches) the computer will hit well covered 3s and jumpers.

i was down 50-54 at the end of the third against the spurs, had a big run to win the game. after the game i set up some practices and did a development fornelson after completion i checked sim central and it showed up as a loss on the calendar but my standing record shows it as a win.

the low post is virtually nonexistant, TJ Ford putting up a fight with howard backing him down? no matter who i get the computer always manages to back me downno matter what i try. i hit the L2 button to guard dude backing down move the stick to push them back out only to jump way out infront of them and have themdrive it to the hole.

i cant defend the middle at all, which is why my games are as close as they are and how teams catch up with 15 point plus leads. no matter how much i defend alayup somehow the spirit of christ compels the computer and they cant miss even the most ridiculous or impossible shots. yet anytime i take it inside the bigman is always ready to block the shot.

i enjoy playing but these glitches drive me crazy.

vent over.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

this is why ill stick to live
i dont understand why people even buy live

2k9 is the #1 rated basketball game and best selling

there are like 5 nba 2k9 threads

coverboy for 2k9
2k9 draft league
signups for 2k9 draft league
2k9 playoff tourny
2k9 pickup thread
2k9 isomotion thread

i mean 6!

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

there are like 5 nba 2k9 threads

coverboy for 2k9
2k9 draft league
signups for 2k9 draft league
2k9 playoff tourny
2k9 pickup thread
2k9 isomotion thread

i mean 6!
i was saying the same thing... DAMN!!! i mean this game been out since October and people are just now getting on it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom