NBA Draft stock post

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

mitch richmond wasn't great, he was good..meaning he was just another come and go in the league
Ignorance is bliss.

i mean..richmond was nice, but like i said, he wasn't great. he had his years. he was no standout to me, regardless of his stats..stats only mean somuch to me.

And again, Allen and I are on the same page here... An elite athlete to me is LeBron, Kobe, Vince Carter, etc... EG is a good athlete, but he ain't in thatcategory.

mitch richmond wasn't great, he was good..meaning he was just another come and go in the league
Kill yourself.

laugh.gif

I watched this man for years and he was not only one of the best players in the entire league (yep) but he guarded the opposing team's best scorer andcarried some disastrous Kings teams...even once to the playoffs single-handedly. I've also met Mitch several times and he's one of the nicest guysyou'll ever meet.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Kill yourself.

laugh.gif

I watched this man for years and he was not only one of the best players in the entire league (yep) but he guarded the opposing team's best scorer and carried some disastrous Kings teams...even once to the playoffs single-handedly. I've also met Mitch several times and he's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

yall dudes taking that "come and go" a little to serious..what was he then?? like i said, he had his years..i think yall are looking too much athis stats...and saying he was one of the best in the league
grin.gif
too muchtalent back then to say that.

Everyone is right about thabeet needing another year, no one should really leave the Big East early this year, too much talent elsewhere. And dude above isright, EGordon isnt an elite athlete, just a solid baller kinda like a stronger rip hamilton or ben gordon, maybe even a better david wesley

Originally Posted by NotoriousLAR

david wesley
laugh.gif
Just stop it...

Every player you dudes keep trying to compare him to athletically he's more athletic than...ya'll don't find that odd?

How do ya'll see DJ White faring at the next level? Top PF going into the draft?
Na i hear Kansas State has a PF that might be the top overall pick...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Wow, maybe yall are too young to remember Ray Allen in his college days and early yrs in the league with Milwaukee.

reverse Alley oops aint wasnt Nothin for ray
smh.gif

I dunno but I grew up watchin ray dominate the Big east, athletically as well as shooting the ball.
Co - %$%%$%% - sign.

Back then, the only dude who was seeing Ray shooting/dunking/slashing-wise was like Kerry Kittles (who I actually see a little of in Carney). Rodney so farjust for some reason isn't having near the career that Kittles did though.

Ya'll really think CDR is better than when Carney was in school? I dunno...

SHUGES wrote:

Ya'll really think CDR is better than when Carney was in school? I dunno...

Yea idk. Can CDR really shoot? I know for sure he don't have Carneys hops.
ohwell.gif

He's just a better player...flat out. Carney is the superior athlete but he can't go one on one like CDR can off the dribble. He's not a threatfrom Deep but his mid range game is money. Most of all he's alot tougher than Carney ever was.

Originally Posted by MBen32

I bet ya'll the same people that was praising Mike Conley last year.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
HELL NO, im still lost on how this dude was the third
pick?? actually i was a conley fan before he became the third pick, i wasnt hating on dude or nothing. but come on. yo straight piggy backed oden all the way
to the league
mad.gif
roll.gif

but i do say rose is top 5. Rose>>>>>>>>>Conley. if conley can be top 3, so can rose.

what the hell are yall talking about? you seriously havent realized that Conley is legit. he's struggled with injuries and is still by far the bestguard in his class and a legit starting PG in the league. he is the future for the Grizzlies right now.
and "piggybacked oden to the league" whatthe hell? Conley was more consistently impressive at OSU than Oden was. even if he didn't play with Oden he would have been a top pick.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

MBen32 wrote:

I bet ya'll the same people that was praising Mike Conley last year.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
HELL NO, im still lost on how this dude was the third

pick?? actually i was a conley fan before he became the third pick, i wasnt hating on dude or nothing. but come on. yo straight piggy backed oden all the way

to the league
mad.gif
roll.gif

but i do say rose is top 5. Rose>>>>>>>>>Conley. if conley can be top 3, so can rose.

he is the future for the Grizzlies right now.
even if he didn't play with Oden he would have been a top pick.

The future for Memphis is Rudy Gay...I'm not sure about that second part either. Conley has DEFINITELY reaped the benefits of playing with Odenthroughout HS/College. If Oden doesnt go to OS...Conley wouldnt have even got an offer from them. If not Oden...he needed SOME type of marquee player next tohim to receive that much acclaim.

Miami Heat should find a way to obtain Joey Dorsey of Memphis they badly need his toughness ala Charles Oakley

What are most thoughts on Devan Downey ? Homie is small but he'ss a righteous hooper

I guess no one has peeped homie. His game is so Sick. He Play D like AI did at G Town too .

He should leave after this year, while scouts still love his potential. Not saying he wouldn't improve, but..

why turn down lottery contracts?

Man whats with all this Eric Gordon hate?

From all i have seen from him this kid is one of the best scoring guards i have seen in a while. To say he is not athletically giftedd is absurd, Air Gordon isa sick athlete, hes quick and a tremendous leaper. To go along with that he is pure power taking it to the hole and excels at that, and he has one of thenicest jumpers i have seen in a while. He very well could be the best scorer in college hoops and hes a freshman, he also plays with good tenacity on D, and hecan be a solid defender cause of his athletisism.

With that said, with Jamal starting to excel at the point over an off guard, i would not mind at all if we drafted EG to play the 2 next to Jamal. And have ourlightining quick energy guy Nate as 6 man. But than again i wouldnt mind starting the "Seattle Connection" next year cause with Nate and Jamal as thebackcort we have been averaging 20+ assists per game together, and we have been winning. So we could go after a dudr like Beasley.

I don't think theres any hate, some of us just don't see a superior athlete.

He certainly couldn't use that 'athletic' advantage yesterday against a taller, athletic defender

Deron Washington will not get drafted. The Duke game put the stamp on his career. Perfect example of when the best athlete thinks he's the best player andembarrasses himself. Deron Washington get your passport ready.

Back
Top Bottom