** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

It's a really subjective question, but I'm gonna have to say no as well. I hate the Lebron VIII. The collar and Flywire panels look goofy as hell.

Here's the final product of the Evolution '85 without the second strap. This is what Wade has been wearing.
jordanevolution851.jpg
THX 4 THE PIC!!!!!

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

It's a really subjective question, but I'm gonna have to say no as well. I hate the Lebron VIII. The collar and Flywire panels look goofy as hell.

Here's the final product of the Evolution '85 without the second strap. This is what Wade has been wearing.
jordanevolution851.jpg
THX 4 THE PIC!!!!!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

and Lebron you my dude.. but
30t6p3b.gif
 this is unacceptable

I can see how that could seem disrespectful but I've seen quite a few players in do that before, mike bibby being one of them

30t6p3b.gif
 this is unacceptable

I can see how that could seem disrespectful but I've seen quite a few players in do that before, mike bibby being one of them

Originally Posted by KashJunior

30t6p3b.gif
 this is unacceptable

as unacceptable as it is, it's def. better then this guy biting his nails all the time, that's even worst IMO

Originally Posted by KashJunior

30t6p3b.gif
 this is unacceptable

as unacceptable as it is, it's def. better then this guy biting his nails all the time, that's even worst IMO

So glad to see DWade in something other than those horrible 2010s. Those and the Team 2010s make me mad for some reason. Id like to see Wade pull out the All-Star XIIIs or some type od retro. He could do so much better!

So glad to see DWade in something other than those horrible 2010s. Those and the Team 2010s make me mad for some reason. Id like to see Wade pull out the All-Star XIIIs or some type od retro. He could do so much better!

Dwade is back in 2010 now. I think he really like the performance of the shoes. 2010 is an underrated hoop shoes

Dwade is back in 2010 now. I think he really like the performance of the shoes. 2010 is an underrated hoop shoes

Back
Top Bottom