NBA Feet: 2011-2012

Originally Posted by jst628

i thought i saw someone with Chicago X's on the Heat bench
pimp.gif
Juwan Howard

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by juzchillen

^^^ Jordan 10's lookin  N I C E

Wonder if Ray Ray, Melo, and CP3 will have  PE X's this year......
I am sure that they will, whether or not they wear them is another story. However, all players signed under the brand that get player exclusives, have retro's made for them as well. Ray Allen breaks out his joints more than others do. He does pretty well playing in those scary retro's, doesn't he? 

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

136105557.jpg

laugh.gif
this dude TM lookin like he's just gon pick up a 40 from the local liquor store .
damn tracy gaining all his weight back. lookin like his Uptown Comedy Club/Martin days....

Wow. Amare Stoudemire gets a premium leather verson of the Air Max Sweep Thru.  We got the suede version. 
ohwell.gif

alot of heat on display tonight, Josh Selby had on some crazy looking yellow and black Melo M8s I believe.  

193834d736a7a51d020f6a706700b380.jpg

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

What shoe is T-mac wearing?
This.

Also, those M8s that Josh Selby was wearing are due to release as apart of a Jordan Brand 'Del Sol' c/w pack.

Originally Posted by TRANDOL1

THe D ROSE sweater was made by my homie DANTE of FASHION FIRM @thefashionfirm thefashionfirm@gmail.com  go to the twitter and see the varsity jackets designed for D ROSE......

HUSTLE SIMMONS
The stuff looked ill.  I was hoping they were adidas.  Don't know why they don't make him cool off the court stuff like that.  He's the best player on their nba roster.

If it's adidas then it's never going to make sense. Same with Reebok.

Looks as though Rip Hamilton's wearing Black Flip 3s right now against the Kings!

And I wonder what Mike Bibby is wearing for the Knicks. Are they some PE 14s?

Back
Top Bottom