NBA Feet: 2011-2012

Clips look like they are always having fun. Being relevant helps and the lob city aspect doesn't hurt either.

I am excited to see some Kobe and Durant PE's as the season goes on. Color blocking on both could lend itself to some amazing colorways.

What happened to Rondo's eye?

And it's a damn shame to see how much Rashard Lewis has fallen off.
30t6p3b.gif

Can someone find me this same pic, except without the text and in a higher resolution? Greatly appreciated 
smokin.gif

426164_10100516355007311_9016495_51970239_1027482613_n.jpg

Not only was the Hyperfuse made for the Chinese outdoor play style or was inspired by it but was also made to make them good. Damn J. Lin got some skillz.

i wonder why we aren't seeing many kobe 7's out there?

aside from all the complains, anyone know why? usually demar would have his pair by now (either gr or ids) but last night instead of wearing his zk6, he wore some jordan x.

i

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i honestly forgot Shard Lewis was still in the NBA
laugh.gif
2nd highest paid player in the L behind only Kobe... way to go, Otis Smith.

Originally Posted by al3x89

i wonder why we aren't seeing many kobe 7's out there?

aside from all the complains, anyone know why? usually demar would have his pair by now (either gr or ids) but last night instead of wearing his zk6, he wore some jordan x.

i

maybe Kobe's appeal is starting falling off?  Can't help that the VI >>> VII in terms of performance (and looks), too.  

its because the vii's dont feel good. blisters and skin burns aint a good look. the design is straight, but long as dudes can still id vi's, that'll probably continue to be their shoe of choice

Originally Posted by clkru

Originally Posted by al3x89

maybe Kobe's appeal is starting falling off?  Can't help that the VI >>> VII in terms of performance (and looks), too.  

I think so too, I havent been able to pull myself to buying the Kobe VII the whole "system" isnt appealing to me. I hope the Kobe VIII are hightops because im tired of lows.

I think Pietrus is wearing KD's tonight...haha...

I know he usually wears Kobe's but will not wear them if he is Playing the Lakers....

Back
Top Bottom