NBA Feet: 2011-2012

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

I'm a LeBron fan. 
pimp.gif
Lol, I see that... I mean, I'm a Wolves fan but I couldn't tell you what socks Rubio wears... 

laugh.gif
 Wolves fans exist Post-KG Era?  That's news to me.

Heard of Rick Kalma?

PLAYOFF12 wrote:
Originally Posted by squall325

Doubt he'll change his Hyperfuses for any other shoe. He loves it personally and also Nike prefers him wearing it as a promotional stunt too. He's a Chinese wearing the shoes made for the Chinese' love for basketball playing on outdoor courts. It's a win-win for both Lin and Nike.
He's Taiwanese, though.

Still of Chinese decent. Taiwan was formerly a part of China they're just called Taiwanese for formalities.

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

Lol, I see that... I mean, I'm a Wolves fan but I couldn't tell you what socks Rubio wears... 

laugh.gif

Heard of Rick Kalma?

PLAYOFF12 wrote:

Doubt he'll change his Hyperfuses for any other shoe. He loves it personally and also Nike prefers him wearing it as a promotional stunt too. He's a Chinese wearing the shoes made for the Chinese' love for basketball playing on outdoor courts. It's a win-win for both Lin and Nike.
He's Taiwanese, though.

Still of Chinese decent. Taiwan was formerly a part of China they're just called Taiwanese for formalities.

I have.  He's legit. But some of these NTers on the other hand....

laugh.gif

Heard of Rick Kalma?

PLAYOFF12 wrote:

He's Taiwanese, though.

I have.  He's legit. But some of these NTers on the other hand....

true.. but haven't been a fan of the team even in the KG era but was a fan of KG. Didn't really like their logo and uni colors.

awesome pics, you big dummy. much appreciated!
i see a lot of kd4's in the league, same with the zk6, can't say the same about the zk7.

all those throwbacks are SICK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

didnt know Kmart was playing already, good to see

Originally Posted by clkru

Originally Posted by al3x89

i wonder why we aren't seeing many kobe 7's out there?

aside from all the complains, anyone know why? usually demar would have his pair by now (either gr or ids) but last night instead of wearing his zk6, he wore some jordan x.

i

maybe Kobe's appeal is starting falling off?  Can't help that the VI >>> VII in terms of performance (and looks), too.  
Nope according to the coaching staff. They don't want the players to support Kobe when they play them

Demar been wearing Kobe all season. He just have to break out something else beside Kobe for the Lakers game

Watch him go back to Kobe the next game

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Originally Posted by nahcs

Originally Posted by FOG

Can someone find me this same pic, except without the text and in a higher resolution? Greatly appreciated 
smokin.gif

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.a...1970239_1027482613_n.jpg src="https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...16355007311_9016495_51970239_1027482613_n.jpg" width=496 height=724>

Hope this help
7722518e462e2411407e3b55559b8c9f62f3c31.jpg

Nike needs to hook up Jeremy Lin with some China LeBron IX's...I just want to see someone in the Knicks rock em in a game, and why not this dude?  He's hot right now.
HADOKEENNNN!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by clkru

Originally Posted by al3x89

i wonder why we aren't seeing many kobe 7's out there?

aside from all the complains, anyone know why? usually demar would have his pair by now (either gr or ids) but last night instead of wearing his zk6, he wore some jordan x.

i

maybe Kobe's appeal is starting falling off?  Can't help that the VI >>> VII in terms of performance (and looks), too.  
Nope according to the coaching staff. They don't want the players to support Kobe when they play them

Demar been wearing Kobe all season. He just have to break out something else beside Kobe for the Lakers game

Watch him go back to Kobe the next game
^^ that photo is from the game against the Bucks

mil_13_020812.jpg

mil_15_020812.jpg

he also wore the X's against the Celtics
bos_5_021012.jpg

Originally Posted by Big Monster

How does Memphis and Charlotte have throwback unis, if they started up most recently?

those are Memphis and Charlotte ABA jerseys

Back
Top Bottom