• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where did I say they wouldn't beat the pacers with HCA?

D9F462ED-235B-4AFF-9687-0AF73D2C6430.jpeg
DF713BA0-9907-4162-BD09-0DC672D2E77C.png

Still boggles my mind embiid gets 4 cookies and cream shakes from chick fil a

Seriously hope he switches it up next season for longevity of his career

you would think since he said "his girl helped him off ween off social media" that she'd help him with his diet too lol

At this point Westbrook is in the same tier as Wall.

Man, WHAT?

Here you guys go getting carried away with that crowd mentality BS.

Russ isn’t popular right now so let’s start with the lies and hyperbole. Come on...

John Wall has literally accomplished nothing except for being the latest to cash in on Grunfeld’s low intelligence.

His career as it stands now is a solid bet to take the Gilbert Arenas Route.

What about that proves that Russ has fallen so far that you feel confident saying that he is in John Wall’s unfortunate tier?

Daniel galinari

I don’t know why but I laughed a little too hard at this.

Man, WHAT?

Here you guys go getting carried away with that crowd mentality BS.

Russ isn’t popular right now so let’s start with the lies and hyperbole. Come on...

John Wall has literally accomplished nothing except for being the latest to cash in on Grunfeld’s low intelligence.

His career as it stands now is a solid bet to take the Gilbert Arenas Route.

What about that proves that Russ has fallen so far that you feel confident saying that he is in John Wall’s unfortunate tier?

I don’t know why but I laughed a little too hard at this.
If both players are healthy, what is Russ better than Wall at other than rebounding? Russ is about to go out in the first round 3 years in a row in his prime.

#SameTier

Great to see this Russ slander
Dude always deserved it. So much heart and effort but negative -2 in intellect.

LOL-

If this isn't some loser s*** I don't know what is.

If you're talking about how he can't buy a bucket and his jumper is broken, fair, fine, that is criticism of his game and he is taking responsibility for that as he should.

If you're talking about that Trammell thing, FOH.

He has literally picked a petty fight with ONE reporter and suddenly its "always deserved".

Has he really always deserved that?

https://www.nba.com/2015/news/05/19/seasonlong-community-assist-award-russell-westbrook/

https://www.unitedwayla.org/en/news-resources/blog/russell-westbrook/

Is he really as stupid as you want to think he is?

http://whynotfoundation.org/about/

https://clutchpoints.com/russell-we...mmunity-opens-10-reading-rooms-oklahoma-city/

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...th-the-most-love-for-their-communities#slide1

On top of that his former coach Scott Brooks said that Russ is an outstanding person...

- If a teammate locks himself out of his car, Russ has tossed him the keys to his car without thinking
- He's the first guy in the facility and the last guy out
- He laces the entire arena staff with his Jordan brand gear beyond just a pair of shoes...the people working the concession stands are getting taken care of as well

Brooks said Russ draws the line with the media and is pretty much unwilling to entertain the game that they play.

There is no problem with this, you guys just want to express some fake outrage and use this Trammell non-issue to qualify your uninformed hate.

If both players are healthy, what is Russ better than Wall at other than rebounding? Russ is about to go out in the first round 3 years in a row in his prime.

#SameTier

Oh the "if" game? That's how we're propping up this #sametier convo?

If Brandon Roy didn't have the worst knees, and a Ukranian child didn't kill that butterfly on a Tuesday, does Greg Oden not post that d*** pic and maintain his health for a fruitful NBA career?

Come on, man. Wall as we knew him is likely done.

31 years old in November, history of knee problems and owed nearly $170M over the following four years. God bless.

8 Time All Star
Two Time Scoring Champ
17-18 assists leader
7 Time all NBA (Twice first team)
08-09 all rookie
2 time all star MVP
1 finals appearance
2016-17 League MVP

GUESS WHO THIS RESUME BELONGS TO?

vs

5 Time All star
1 Time all NBA (3rd team)
14-15 all defensive team (2nd team)

GUESS WHO THIS RESUME BELONGS TO

cut it out with this #SameTier BS immediately!

bruh...hell nah. we watch the games. russ collapses the defense and be putting the ball right in their pocket. they brick wide open 3s. i watched it hella times last night.

that jerami grant stat is complete bull ****. he didnt make his 1st 3 of the series til game 3.

numbers aint ****.
You take out that G3 explosion (also a Thunder W) and the team outside of Westbrook is shooting 22/84 from 3.... 26%.

Comically poor, on mostly decent looks at that.

Like the main reason Snyder’s little strategy on Harden is silly is because Gobert has to help on the drive, a wing then has to sink to cover Capela, leaving a shooter open.... who actually makes the shot.

If you’re Presti you’re not selling ownership on a Russ trade, so you need to surround him with shooting before you get fired. The league has changed. You want a traditional center on the court l, then you need 4 shooters, or 3 very good ones.

I don’t even know how it’s possible to enjoy that many cookies and cream milkshakes in one serving nor how they don’t melt by the time he even gets to all them on the plane

Oh the "if" game? That's how we're propping up this #sametier convo?

If Brandon Roy didn't have the worst knees, and a Ukranian child didn't kill that butterfly on a Tuesday, does Greg Oden not post that d*** pic and maintain his health for a fruitful NBA career?

Come on, man. Wall as we knew him is likely done.
Alright let's not play the "if" game then...

We know for a fact that Westbrook is unable to get out of the first round of the playoffs if he doesn't have a top 3 player in the league on his team. He has been a sub-40% shooter from the field and about 30% from 3 in the playoffs since KD left. He's 30 and a half years old, on the downside of his prime, and is going to be the 2nd highest paid player in the league. Wall's injuries these last 2 seasons certainly hurt his case, and he has a bad contract as well, but at least he's 2 years younger than Russ. Wall is a better shooter than Russ, and Russ is a better rebounder. Everything else is pretty much the same.

They are both good players. Both on the #SameTier.

Back
Top Bottom