NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

Got these 3:

1614142750347.png

Just going to hold onto these and see where it goes. Hopefully get some more rare cards next time.

Last night's stress test had approximately 95k users going for 5k so I feel like it's safe to say there is over 100k users at this moment. I've noticed TopShot get referenced on ESPN and TNT in the past week.

At what point do you guy's think the NBA will really start marketing and pushing this? The NBA want's this to succeed and it's booming without them even having to put any marketing dollars into it.

This thread just gave me a headache.

I have no clue what's going on, I really dead *** expected to see a new fleece & was curious what this meant for Nike's NBA contract.

I don't understand how/why you can buy/sell video clips that are online for free already, I don't understand what the benefit of this is & why it's gaining popularity, I just don't get it at all.

Someone please point me to the moments you realized you were washed thread...apparently I need to stay in my own lane.

This .....ALL of this!

So basically as this market expands and more packs are released, it's gong to drive down the price of the overall market right? Getting something now, you can make some money

Back
Top Bottom