NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

let me cop that up offa ya for $90. Thats 1000%
UmgMq.gif

Bruh i was 85th in line

gonna open my pack after a smoke sess
When you say open, you mean watch the clip? And if so, does that bring down the value?

Btw..
Does purchasing these clips give you any kind of rights to the clip?
The ^ if not is what bothers me.
Because wouldn't the rarest clip still be able to be seen on any other platform like YouTube?? So how do these project to hold long term value?

Still trying to get a little better understanding on it.

When you say open, you mean watch the clip? And if so, does that bring down the value?

Btw..
Does purchasing these clips give you any kind of rights to the clip?
The ^ if not is what bothers me.
Because wouldn't the rarest clip still be able to be seen on any other platform like YouTube?? So how do these project to hold long term value?

Still trying to get a little better understanding on it.
Bro idk this is my first pack

direct ur question to Lucky13s Lucky13s

NToweG NToweG In the future you'll be able to sell unopened packs. Some people sell them on e-bay, someone buys it and then you stream yourself opening it and then gift the cards to them. But scammers keep the cards especially if they're really good, so I don't recommend this at all.

If you open, now you own the 3 clips and can sell them individually.

No, you don't own the rights. What you own is that specific serial # of that "moment." And sure, anyone can look at it, but only you can sell it. That's what gives it value. And since it's on blockchain, it's pretty safe, I can't just steal yours. EVERYTHING is recorded. And it's easy to look up everything. Very transparent, which makes it safer.

I know it's a bit abstract but if you really think about it, money, credit cards, bitcoin .. none of it is inherently valuable. We as a society agree that it's valuable and use it to exchange for goods/services. If enough people say digital cards are valuable, then they are. Right now it looks like a lot of people are willing to buy them, so they're valuable. That can obviously change, but we'll see. I'm confident these are here to stay, I just don't know if it'll be like the 90s where real cards are now worth pennies because so many were made and there were more sellers than buyers, or if prices will stay high for a long while if demand keeps outpacing supply. That's why getting in this early when serial numbers are lower is your best bet.
I have a better understanding now. Thank you very much.

I know it’s supposed to be random but I’m just curious how early did you get into the waiting room?
I dropped in 11 minutes before da drop

i actually wasnt even aware of da drop because i was busy with school work. Decided to check on this thread while waiting at a red light and saw that it’s about to drop so i went to NTS asap

My boy and his wife got 23 and 2103, they had a heads up from our other homie who was in the 20K range LOL!

Back
Top Bottom