NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

No disrespect but I have no idea how or why anyone would drop thousands of dollars on this bull **** :lol:
Completely agree. I personally wouldn't buy on the marketplace. However, buying the $9 packs i loved spending $100 and turning that into $2,000. I'll profit on it alllll day. I have 6 cards listed for over $2k, waiting on someone to bite.

It’s da same thing as trading cards. Aint trading cards moments as well? Ppl are willing to drop bandz on mj rookie card, which is also a momment

this da same **** but digital

I can't screenshot a MJ rookie card from YouTube. A digital trading card is essentially a condensed YouTube highlight which is free. I can't even get a Kyle Kuzma card for free.

I can't screenshot a MJ rookie card from YouTube. A digital trading card is essentially a condensed YouTube highlight which is free. I can't even get a Kyle Kuzma card for free.
Yeh but u can still google search for da image mj rookie card

dont gotta make sense just gotta make dollarz

just gotta find a sucka willing to pay all that money, of course we aint those ppl

That's where I'm at jewelknows jewelknows . How can some sellers and buyers have bigger % come ups than the company itself is making? That's like Topps going out of business but they're the ones who created the trout RC worth millions. They need a better balance in making money. This will come with 100,000 worthless packs and maybe 350 with something good in them consistently released.

Then again, they're their own auction house right now as Topps will never get a cut of any trout RC. NbaTS has the 5% fees on millions in sales already in the bag. Lotto scratchers thrive on the 98% that get nothing, same with general sports cards. But here, every scartch is a winner? Unheard of.

It’s da same thing as trading cards. Aint trading cards moments as well? Ppl are willing to drop bandz on mj rookie card, which is also a momment

this da same **** but digital

Youre comparing something that physically exists to something that 100% digitized. Im befuddled fam please tell me you cant be this disconnected from reality.

Someone whos alive and someone whos dead but you still have videos of them is the same thing right?

Not hatin on your hustle, fleece these idiots for everything they got.

Youre comparing something that physically exists to something that 100% digitized. Im befuddled fam please tell me you cant be this disconnected from reality.

Someone whos alive and someone whos dead but you still have videos of them is the same thing right?

Not hatin on your hustle, fleece these idiots for everything they got.
bruh i told you it aint gotta make sense just dollarz

you dont get crypto either? all that **** digitized

Comparing this to trading cards is not a good comparison because an MJ rookie card wasn't selling for $100k when it came out. A 1 of 1 Lebron rookie card with his signature and Kobe's signature sold for $300k. Some of these cards that are under a year old sell for close to that.

I've read all 19 pages and this ish still don't make any sense. I could understand if it was some sort of hologram device you could display in a man cave or something, but having digital highlights just to sit on a random website nobody is going to visit makes me feel this is just a get rich quick scheme that will fizzle out in a few months.

I took a look at the Street Fighter version and that had me even more confused.

With that being said, I'm trying to hop in this MLM and milk it for as much as I can.

Yo, my moment just sold for 9 racks :wow:

1614379501742.png

Now to withdraw. I'll let you all know how it goes :lol:

Yo, my moment just sold for 9 racks :wow:

1614379501742.png

Now to withdraw. I'll let you all know how it goes :lol:

you lyyyyyyyin

Wtfffff

I've read all 19 pages and this ish still don't make any sense. I could understand if it was some sort of hologram device you could display in a man cave or something, but having digital highlights just to sit on a random website nobody is going to visit makes me feel this is just a get rich quick scheme that will fizzle out in a few months.

I took a look at the Street Fighter version and that had me even more confused.

With that being said, I'm trying to hop in this MLM and milk it for as much as I can.

Bro i dont understand it either, but the money is there

crypto had the same start, nobody believed it in, now look

i guess we this is the start of the future, or we are in a middle of a weird fad/phase..

^ not at all, we dont know what this ish is

like i mentioned above it could be a phase that ppl tune out in a yr from now, if it is then he done did the best thing

Back
Top Bottom