NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

more than 15k people dropped out of the q so far. Lowkey, I'm not even sure I want one anymore but for $14 I guess.

I got Kent Bazemore . Dub Nation lol
so did I :nerd:

6A17C669-4E0B-4CDC-AA0E-FA7A51C83D2C.jpeg

Lowkey, I'm not even sure I want one anymore but for $14 I guess.
I'm definitely done spending any "real bucks" on these. strictly using whatever "dapper bucks" i have left / gain in the marketplace.

Was up to get a pack.
2 moments needed but I sold all my moments previously and had 2 unopened packs.

meh, I’ll pass on this drop.

not gonna find out by being passive, yo Lucky13s Lucky13s you get a pack today? what ya get?

HOLY CRAP, is that Bert dweeb still on my sack??? I honestly forgot that loser even existed, and he’s still daydreaming about me. Get a life, you’re way too old to be obsessing over other men online.

dcypoe81 dcypoe81
I got a top-100 serial # Saddiq Bey hustle & show moment. The rest were forgettable. You?

Flooding the market but I guess I don’t blame them.

what’s the outlook on this Lucky13s Lucky13s

still holding strong and stacking? Legit want to see what people are thinking on this venture.

Finally gotten approved to withdraw only to find out a couple days later that my wire transfer failed after following all the steps provided from Dapper.

Anyone else encounter this issue?

what steps did you take? was your identify verified before then?

I just got approved to withdraw..apparently takes 2 weeks to transfer?!

Went through verification of my identity and it was instantly verified. I have a feeling it may be my bank rejecting the transfer. It was over a week too. :angry:

what steps did you take? was your identify verified before then?

I just got approved to withdraw..apparently takes 2 weeks to transfer?!

Back
Top Bottom