NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

Damb looks like Chevy Chase will be done soon. Welp, at least we're probably gonna get one last season next year, that's all I wanted and with internal turmoil like this, it's not looking good. Could be messy if the cast sides with Chase

I thought it was a joke or at least a publicity stunt at first, but if it was true I wouldn't be surprised. It's well-known Chevy can be difficult to work with and Harmon has shown to be a bit of an unstable egomaniac, so this seems like the exact kind of thing that would happen.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I thought it was a joke or at least a publicity stunt at first, but if it was true I wouldn't be surprised. It's well-known Chevy can be difficult to work with and Harmon has shown to be a bit of an unstable egomaniac, so this seems like the exact kind of thing that would happen.

Yea I've heard that. I remember when the show first started, this podcast I listen to was taking bets to see how long he last before he's kicked off 

Yo this episode is pure comedy 
laugh.gif

What a terrific episode. Tons of good jokes, great character development, and another well-made concept episode.

So many great moments. Troy and Abed on the cover of "Friends Weekly", the Dean yelling "Jeffrey! Find me!", Troy giving Abed an "All Tomato", Leonard fighting in the North Korean army, them playing Daybreak, Troy's microphone issues, the narrator saying Jeff's tactics were "Ferris Buellerian, Changlorious Basterds, English Memorial who discovered Greendale
roll.gif

The e-mail and text message exchange was really good, the actors and show managed to give real emotional weight to an episode about a pillow fight. At first I thought they might have ended with Troy and Abed still "fighting" because it would have been the last thing they did together.. that would have been a pretty heavy, but awesome ending. But it was probably my favorite Jeff speech of the show. He seems to get a lot of realizations and character moments, but you wonder how often they actually are true.. but this one was great. He actually went back and picked up the imaginary hats
laugh.gif

Plus he and Annie had some nice moments so I won't mind that at all.

I think their non-concept and normal episodes have been good after they returned, but I'm glad they can still do the big and ridiculous and they're still great TV.

I really enjoyed this episode. I had high expectations for the end result once I watched the first couple minutes. It definitely delivered.

laugh.gif
at Pierce saying that was the first time he dealt with erectile dysfunction. 

Britta, like millions of other photographers, believing a photo's quality was good when it was black and white.
laugh.gif

episode is great so far! from the moment i saw the pillow/fort war being done in documentary format, i could tell this was going to be a worthwhile episode.
the legit republic of blanketsburg 
pimp.gif

Man everyone hyped this episode up on twitter and when I finally watched it...major disappointment, didn't laugh out loud once, only funny moment was Pierce as the Pillow Monster...smh this show has fallen off big time

Originally Posted by Big J 33

What a terrific episode. Tons of good jokes, great character development, and another well-made concept episode.

So many great moments. Troy and Abed on the cover of "Friends Weekly", the Dean yelling "Jeffrey! Find me!", Troy giving Abed an "All Tomato", Leonard fighting in the North Korean army, them playing Daybreak, Troy's microphone issues, the narrator saying Jeff's tactics were "Ferris Buellerian, Changlorious Basterds, English Memorial who discovered Greendale
roll.gif

The e-mail and text message exchange was really good, the actors and show managed to give real emotional weight to an episode about a pillow fight. At first I thought they might have ended with Troy and Abed still "fighting" because it would have been the last thing they did together.. that would have been a pretty heavy, but awesome ending. But it was probably my favorite Jeff speech of the show. He seems to get a lot of realizations and character moments, but you wonder how often they actually are true.. but this one was great. He actually went back and picked up the imaginary hats
laugh.gif

Plus he and Annie had some nice moments so I won't mind that at all.

I think their non-concept and normal episodes have been good after they returned, but I'm glad they can still do the big and ridiculous and they're still great TV.
I agree with every single thing in this post.

Real talk, this might be my favorite episode ever.

Hopefully the Troy and Abed fallout thing is over with. I wouldn't be able to handle too much more of that
frown.gif

Originally Posted by king0fthis23

laugh.gif
at Jeff saying to the narrator "we're you on The Cape"
laugh.gif
Such a great epsiode!

I KNEW IT WAS KEITH DAVID!!! LOL thought I was tripping cause I've been playing Mass Effect 3 too much.

i thought it was morgan freeman the first couple of mins.

man tears were almost shed when abed said he didnt want to stop cause it was the last thing theyd ever do together. cheese.

Chang-lorious basterds 
roll.gif
roll.gif

brita being the WORST photographer ever!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pillow juggernaut
pimp.gif

the history of the names of the buildings
roll.gif

great episode.

also... was it the voice from the cape?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom