**NCAA Feet 09-10**

^They were throwbacks to commemorate the retire numbers of former players -- Garcia wearing Baylor's 22. SU should have stuck with their normal jerseys -- they never do well with the throwbacks.

Dollar didn't have them prepared -- I felt that Callero (last year's coach) did a better job prepping SU to play. Although SU lost by a decent margin last year, it wasn't nearly as bad as last night.

lol... GO DUCKS! 

18636_699496755846_11501055_40058980_4566064_n.jpg

Eh, I go do without pink kicks on guys, even for a good cause. The pink cleats and gloves were enough in the NFL for breast cancer awareness, this seems to be overkill. And for a minute, I thought that Miami player was wearing Altitudes; alas, they were just the black/green 1/2 Cents.

Originally Posted by oneonenine

those kobes up there are nice, but they are not pe's are they?

looks like a normal id to me..

i do like them socks though.
those are definitely IDs...similar to the ones JR Smith was wearing in the NBA.....very nice....but not at nice as the samples I  have seen...

man Oregon doesn't surprise me one bit anymore, there is absolutely no limit to what they will do with their jerseys. i wonder if they would have worn VTech colors after the shootings a few years ago? i realize they plan these colors months in advance but damn.

why was Lebron at the UK game doing the Y?

Posted this in the LeBron thread, too, but a cropped and closer look at the LeBron VII PEs Kentucky wore today:

4316826605_1e37b4352d_o.jpg

Can anybody tell me whats up with the coaches rocking regular kicks? Follow college ball just have been paying attention this week?

G'town and Gonzaga needs to wear there black uni's more often. As well as g'town needs to drop those black twills. They would go great with some motorsport VI's

What's funny is you're not supposed to get any "special" or "free" perks or gifts as a college athlete according to NCAA rules, but if you go to a top school, I'd say you get some pretty sick gifts in all these team CW premium shoes like the Kobes or Lebrons.

p.s. Those Duke shoes are hot but they're pretty much Del Sol's with a blue swoosh outline.

Originally Posted by ridikulas

What's funny is you're not supposed to get any "special" or "free" perks or gifts as a college athlete according to NCAA rules, but if you go to a top school, I'd say you get some pretty sick gifts in all these team CW premium shoes like the Kobes or Lebrons.

The University gets a check from the sneaker company.  Hence why there are no complaints.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by ridikulas

The University gets a check from the sneaker company.  Hence why there are no complaints.
I don't think he got that.

Back
Top Bottom