???Nebraska NikeTalkers???

That's half the reason why I asked.  I'm afraid of what you'll do if FTL doesn't get them.
eek.gif

everything will be cool if I get my infrared 90's... I'd actually prefer two pairs of 90's to the pack
pimp.gif

i need the kboe away colorway from the ea. and something for my lil bro. i lost my plug at champs, can anybody come through?

What's up all? Been gone for awhile. Anybody go to a Nighthawks game yet? I'm heading up to Omaha on sat to check them out.

Haven't been but I watched the first game last week.  Stands were packed (Attendance record for the league) and got the win with only second left 
pimp.gif
Looks like a good time for sure. Nebraska loves their football.

BACK in NE been a while since ive been on NT but im back just moved back to NE from Sioux falls living in Omaha now...just thought id drop a line

What's up pick99? Welcome back to NE. Doesn't seem like anyone comes to this thread much anymore.

got a promotion at my job been goin through an intensive training regimen.... slowin down for the holidays though what's been up ? ? ? ?

No plan yet. I def. need a pair of 9.5 for me and maybe 10.5 for my brother. U got a hook up??  Sounds like only FTL here in Lincoln is getting them.  Gonna be crazy.

Cool Grey Hunters UNITE !!!!

I'm still tryna pool resources and clean out someone's stocc room on a major RD like this....

i might head up to sioux falls to cop the SJ was an extremely easy cop up there..ill do some research and find out what stores are getting them and how many when it gets a lil closer to release day

Originally Posted by Pick99

i might head up to sioux falls to cop the SJ was an extremely easy cop up there..ill do some research and find out what stores are getting them and how many when it gets a lil closer to release day
^ I'm down with that you makin a round-trip? maybe we can collaborate.... ^

yeah it will be a round trip being so close to christmas ... u get a new number agent ?? i think i tried to hit u up a while ago and it was changed or something ... but we ll get something figured out

are there quite a few stores in sioux falls? i've never been there. can't be any worse than lincoln cuz ftl is only place getting cg's here.

Back
Top Bottom