???Nebraska NikeTalkers???

there is a scheels ... footlocker and FNL... but it varies which stores get which releases...scheels got all fo the CDPs and then footlocker and FNL both got one size run on the jams for example

but i also where 9.5soo... but when i got my jams they did hve 2 9.5s.. let me get ahold of some of my connects and ill see who is getting what.. they probably wont know much as of right now

Cool man. The fnl and the scheels here in Lincoln still don't know if they are getting them for sure.

Scheels is the wildcard I forgot how I found out but I was so BLESSED to know the OG "gold-box" DMP was droppin only at FNL Crossroads and Scheels here in Omaha. Now I been doin this long enough I abandoned RDs at the Crossroads over 5 years ago (couldn't see havin my pistol for the goons but sweatin gettin caught by the laws for some damn Jordans) so I was 1st in line at Scheels and camped from 11PM the night before....

I've got a GOOOODD solid connect here for the CGs I just don't know if he's workin the release. If its the cakewalk the Space Jams were, then I'm definitely in the works for a hunt for other pairs.... Pick I do have additional contact info checc your PM sir and Ryan keep in touch as we get closer I only need to know if  the connect is workin the release....

i got em agent ... thanks im also working on trying to get some personal pics of the shoes early so i can get em posted up on ebay early so auctions are ending the day of release day.. let me know on you connect and ill work on my end for sioux falls

anybody pick up the flint 13's? i was holding out for the cg's so i didn't get them but it looks like the flints sold really fast.

Had to get 'em missed the 05s.... standard BS Jordan quality-cuts but I'm not complaining.... onto the Cool Greys

These must have been some release cuz my connect told me his store alone had some 100 pairs, and to hear they sold through in a day is a bit of a surprise.... I was hopin to maybe get a 2nd pair and staccs some discos against it but oh well....

ALSO there's rumor of an EA 50 next weekend so if anyone's interested lets get to the details ASAP cuz my connect does his FTL run on Friday Champs run on Saturday and its streamlined no room for indecisiveness....

Do you guys know anywhere in Omaha that has either the spizike or six rings winter boots? I would like to see/try on before I decide to buy them. Thanks!

havent really been out to look lately..ill let u know if i have time to get to one of th stores

What up gents,

If you're in the Lincoln area FTL has the Cool Greys & White/Red XIII's on display.  They've also got the new Kobe VI's (if you're into those) and some more Flint XIII's.  Anyone planning on getting the Altitudes this Saturday?

The Altitudes look nice, but I just picked up the db 3s, and want the white red 13s and cool greys so the Altitudes are getting passed by.

Gonna pass on the altitudes also. How do the cg's look in person? I will have to go check them out.

Besides the glue stains they look pretty good.  I don't know if I'm gonna get them though.  I love the XI's but the Cool Greys never did anything for me.  The only shoe I really want is the Playoff XIII's.

Originally Posted by Pick99

how bout the toebox on XI ..are they like hte jams and very cramped??
It looks like it's the same shape as the Space Jams.  I haven't tried them on so I'm not sure.  Actually, I haven't even tried on my Space Jams from last year yet.
embarassed.gif

And to be fair, I only saw the one shoe that's on display.  I don't really know if they all have glue stains.  I have a friend that works up at the FTL here in Lincoln so I'll find out tomorrow.

I checked out the Cool Greys today.  They all don't have glue stains on them.  And the toebox seems like it's not as cramped as last year's Space Jams.  If you wear a size 9 and plan on getting them at FTL here in Lincoln, make sure you check the left shoe.  You don't want the 9 that they have on display. It's got a couple of glue stains on it and the stains have turned black from people handling the shoe.

On another note, the Altitudes were and easy pick up from Champs at Westroads this morning.

Originally Posted by dyoumans

Wish JB would do the playoff 12's!!!!!
Welcome to NikeTalk dyoumans

I JUST sold my size 10 Playoffs on ebay didn't want to but they don't fit anymore.... I passed on the Altitudes '05s were MUCH better and there's too much stuff droppin comin up that I can't afford to miss....

Those Cool Greys look a lot better than last year's Space Jams in terms of comparison to the first Retros, and I have 2000 SJs and '01 Cool Greys to be able to make that comparison.... I can't wait to bring them home for 2010.

Back
Top Bottom