???Nebraska NikeTalkers???

I'm in Lincoln and can't find a pair of Jordan 4/19 packs. Anyone from Lincoln have and extra set for close to retail? : ) Size 10

^I don't think any pack has made it to Lincoln, so best of luck.

If I wasn't stuck in Nebraska I'd have hundreds of shoes...their loss with this urban account/limited crap.

Only urban/metro areas in Nebraska are the O and L-Town and I suppose that 8nt enough to get the accounts we need...weak as hell but it won't be m yproblem much longer...

^ I was speaking on "urban" areas statewide limited to only Omaha and Lincoln, so we'll probably never get the accounts bigger cities/areashave^

Thanks retro, you scared me for a second. If Lincoln had one all along and I didn't know it, I would have been pissed.

Originally Posted by airchucknorris

Thanks retro, you scared me for a second. If Lincoln had one all along and I didn't know it, I would have been pissed.

hey airchucknorris, i like your sig. just thought i'd say that. haha

Ohio State fan here wilder...I bleed scarlet...anyone got a plug on the 22/1 for less than retail ? ? ? Wilder how bout it ? ? ? PM me I need this CDP...
nerd.gif

EDIT: Hamilton, sure there's plenty of spots...NOT ! ! ! Seriously though, less than a half-dozen authentic retailers to cop from ...

School's been busy with me. Money is too tight. Only way I'll be buying a pack is if lincoln gets a thousand 11/12 packs

Sup Omaha...was up there for a conference at Double Tree this past weekend and must say inmpressed. The city was diff from wht i expected. Just thought i givea lil props to yall up there in NE
wink.gif

Lincoln NT'er checkin in.

I'm here 8 months out the year going to school at Union College and I work at the Finishline at Gateway Mall. So just saying what's up to the NE dudes.

It's been really tough for me the last few months...I've only gotten the navy,silver XX3 lows and the Oly 1's for me and one of myBMs...couldn't justify $336 for the 18/5 or 19/4 although I did want the lower numbers in both...undecided on the 20/3 but will SERIOUSLY try and find away... Hamilton PM me I'll fill you in...Abernja it's been a long time since I've seen you in the JB forum (I'm aka Agent0024) andretrourfeet...good looks

Wilder, my man...what's really good ? ? ?

^ I've been busy with school and nothing from JB is even decent. It's usally just a waste of my time in there. I really hate collab and fusion shoeswith a passion, plus all my money has been going to my bills so I haven't really been buying anything. I'm almost to the top of my financial mountainthough. Just gotta keep moving up.
smile.gif

Agent, not much... just school and work. My store doesn't even get any decent stuff anymore really. The Olympic six rings didn't sell at all so wedon't get much. I miss the regular retros that actually sold
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom