???Nebraska NikeTalkers???

Its in gateway mall, is the FTL you talkin bout at crossroads? And yeah I got a flight club invite... pretty disappointing so far but i was tempted to pick upthe XV but I didn't...

Yeah I know where gateway is I aint been to lincoln for a couple years and 4sho its the FTL at crossroads they pretty much dead by now though...

I picked up the fusions... they did not sell well here at all. Seen someone come in today with the white straps on em from the first fusions though, lookedpretty sick.

Originally Posted by WilderShoe

I do

I wonder if ive ever seen you on campus?
nerd.gif

Possibly, I basically go to campus and then come home after class. I am always walkin around looking for people with some kind of decent shoes on. Barely seeanything though
ohwell.gif

that swapped strap thing sounds pretty dope. I got the Playoffs, I'm wearin them right now...ready for the 14/9 but I'm gonna be down there in Lincolnfor a medical study...I hope my girl can get the job done for me
ohwell.gif
I'm kinda nervous bout it though...she wears jordans but she's missed plenty from not bein on time and I really, really need these IXs...the XIV I planto beat unmercilessly or trade fast and in a hurry...

I wore the playoff today too, but I can't have the straps on these... the way they flop backwards bothers me.

Oh and the weather today =
smokin.gif

Hell yeah bro it was a dream yesterday, no straps for me either, I want them to look as much like Jordans as possible...can't wait for this weekend...

any where in the o or lincoln get zf 95 i know im late but i was trying not to pay retail for them

Only wear Jordans sorry bro can't help with Zoom Flights...maybe FNL at the Crossroads here in Omaha ? ? ?

I had to order my 95's. I can get you the footlocker sku off my receipt if you want to try to stock locate them.

Agent - I wasn't trying to get this one, did you get yours?

Wilder, I put them on layaway
wink.gif

I was pleasantly surprised by the XIV and the IX goes without speaking. I was actually more excited for these than I thought... damn I need an employee hook-up
nerd.gif

Anyone getting/know where to get/know how to get the Barrons 1's in either color...I'm kinda desperate for these (the white ones at least)

I'm really tryin to scoop these Barrons but its not lookin good at this point...I still got to get my 14/9 pkg. off layaway...

Agent did you end up getting the 1's? I heard crossroads FNL got both colors?

And who is picking up the XX3 this Saturday? I'm thinking about it but I really don't like the patent on them, they come creased right out the box
ohwell.gif

Quick question for those who have been getting the countdown packs at crossroads...what has it been like? Lines? Any funny business, i plan on going up for the6/17 pack on may 24th do i need to bring some dudes will me or can i role solo? Ive been to the mall before but not for a jordan release i remember hearingmaybe someone got tried for their DMP????? But anyway what time should I show up????

Back
Top Bottom