Need Advice..yea about a girl

Originally Posted by Powfo

laugh.gif
Why do people still come to NTers for "girl advice"?

cause we pop bottles with models, and #%+@ nothing less than a dime.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

i met this chick off of a drunk message i sent while i was on myspace.she called me the next day and we have been together everyday since then which was about the middle of may. there is no doubt that she is my soul mate by the way i feel for this one. So many things happened that got us to meet eachother that its unexplainable. the problem is that she has a bf,hes a lil cake but she doesnt want to leave him because he said hed kill himself.i know she wants me more than him bcuz she doesnt even kiss him anymore and she let me run through her a few times.
What can i do or better yet what can she do about it?
Mr_Marcus_DSC_0267.JPG

i met this chick off of a drunk message i sent while i was on myspace.she called me the next day and we have been together everyday since then which was about the middle of may. there is no doubt that she is my soul mate by the way i feel for this one. So many things happened that got us to meet eachother that its unexplainable. the problem is that she has a bf,hes a lil cake but she doesnt want to leave him because he said hed kill himself.i know she wants me more than him bcuz she doesnt even kiss him anymore and she let me run through her a few times.
Mr_Marcus_DSC_0267.JPG

You sound pretty young.

You're not special. If she cheated on him shell cheat on you. The e-@#@ is probably on myspace right now looking for the next dude/girl.

Learn the difference between a JO and wifey.

You sound pretty young.

You're not special. If she cheated on him shell cheat on you. The e-@#@ is probably on myspace right now looking for the next dude/girl.

Learn the difference between a JO and wifey.

People still use myspace?
laugh.gif

But I think "soul mates" works both ways,she obviously doesn't like/care about you enough to leave her dude,so man up and stop being such a damn simp.

Plus,if her boyfriend has no regard for his own life,what makes you think he cares about yours? Run. Now.

laugh.gif

But I think "soul mates" works both ways,she obviously doesn't like/care about you enough to leave her dude,so man up and stop being such a damn simp.

Plus,if her boyfriend has no regard for his own life,what makes you think he cares about yours? Run. Now.

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

laugh.gif

QFT.. man there is nuttin poppin with a hard luck ho. They do nuttin but bring their drama, insecurities, and hardships your way. Times arent that hard where dudes gotta result into picking up bottom of the barrel itches. Trust a lil mass aint even worth the drama problems associated with this chick. I can understand maybe hitting and quitting, but making her a main girl...nah that aint the business.

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

laugh.gif

QFT.. man there is nuttin poppin with a hard luck ho. They do nuttin but bring their drama, insecurities, and hardships your way. Times arent that hard where dudes gotta result into picking up bottom of the barrel itches. Trust a lil mass aint even worth the drama problems associated with this chick. I can understand maybe hitting and quitting, but making her a main girl...nah that aint the business.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

there is no doubt that she is my soul mate by the way i feel for this one.

dy7mon.gif
dy7mon.gif

i dont care if you talk down.you probably wish you were me.
dy7mon.gif
dy7mon.gif

dy7mon.gif
dy7mon.gif

perfect execution
roll.gif

ahh to be young again...

she got a man
she's not your soulmate
your simpin right now listening to her man problems

realize these things and take the appropriate actions...

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

there is no doubt that she is my soul mate by the way i feel for this one.

dy7mon.gif
dy7mon.gif

i dont care if you talk down.you probably wish you were me.
dy7mon.gif
dy7mon.gif

dy7mon.gif
dy7mon.gif

perfect execution
roll.gif

ahh to be young again...

she got a man
she's not your soulmate
your simpin right now listening to her man problems

realize these things and take the appropriate actions...

Overeem-kicks-little-girl.gif

Back
Top Bottom