Need to diversify my kicks

Lebrons,kobes,nike sb's(janoskis'),air force 1's, vans and chucks. Can't go wrong with variety man...
happy.gif

Lebrons,kobes,nike sb's(janoskis'),air force 1's, vans and chucks. Can't go wrong with variety man...
happy.gif

When I'm not wearing jordans i'm wearing either vans or low cut all black af1s sometimes dunks

When I'm not wearing jordans i'm wearing either vans or low cut all black af1s sometimes dunks

just cause nike dont pay your bills dont mean you cant support it. Sports teams dont pay people bill either, but I hope you don't switch who you root for on gameday. I got jordans and other nike as well

just cause nike dont pay your bills dont mean you cant support it. Sports teams dont pay people bill either, but I hope you don't switch who you root for on gameday. I got jordans and other nike as well

when i first started it was just jordans... but soon i would also get air maxes and some basketball retros...and after the sb fad ended i got into dunks more but nothing heavy... i still like air force ones too... so i never stopped buying that but i did cut down big time on dunks and jordans because nothing great comes out anymore...i have been getting other shoes though like foams and lebrons... i can't see myself rocking jordans all day so im glad i made my collection more diverse.... but i still have a preference to wear jordans when i don't know what to wear... although i love my shoes i feel like i have to sell a lot of them because i feel i have too many and won't have the time to wear most of it...

when i first started it was just jordans... but soon i would also get air maxes and some basketball retros...and after the sb fad ended i got into dunks more but nothing heavy... i still like air force ones too... so i never stopped buying that but i did cut down big time on dunks and jordans because nothing great comes out anymore...i have been getting other shoes though like foams and lebrons... i can't see myself rocking jordans all day so im glad i made my collection more diverse.... but i still have a preference to wear jordans when i don't know what to wear... although i love my shoes i feel like i have to sell a lot of them because i feel i have too many and won't have the time to wear most of it...

Back
Top Bottom