need website link to the guy that goes around to dangerous parts of the world

I seen a video/link on NT with some white dude that goes around the world interviewing dangerous gangs. Anyone has a link?

I seen a video/link on NT with some white dude that goes around the world interviewing dangerous gangs. Anyone has a link?

is that the same dude who went to Belize and had a interview with one of the gang members down there? I seen it on WSHH a while ago.

is that the same dude who went to Belize and had a interview with one of the gang members down there? I seen it on WSHH a while ago.

Not sure. Did not see any recent ones. The last one I saw was a couple months ago and I believe he was talking to Cannibals.

Not sure. Did not see any recent ones. The last one I saw was a couple months ago and I believe he was talking to Cannibals.

Originally Posted by DR813

i remember this, i forgot i was supposed to watch the other segments.  this guy also went to north korea and some other african country (he went to the slums and an 8 year old kid was getting high off some hallucinogenic drug).

Originally Posted by DR813

i remember this, i forgot i was supposed to watch the other segments.  this guy also went to north korea and some other african country (he went to the slums and an 8 year old kid was getting high off some hallucinogenic drug).

current tv
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom