Need your honest opinion

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

[Randy Moss] Straight TRASH, homie [/Randy Moss]

damn only 9th grade? That's good that you are taking initiative, but you are better off [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]stealing your parents prescription pills and selling them to your classmates.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Talk about Entrepreneur[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This seems like one of those childhood passions we all try to pursue when we're young, but then once you grow old, you
smh.gif
smh.gif
at yourself.

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

This seems like one of those childhood passions we all try to pursue when we're young, but then once you grow old, you
smh.gif
smh.gif
at yourself.

I know what you mean, but hopefully that wont happen to me, I have a business plan set up, I just need the art stuff. After the clothing line im lauching amusic entertainment company, it seems far fetched but I have also already started that

Wow dude. you seriously wanna do this...

there's a lot to do when starting your own business/company...How are you going to take on those expenses? There is no guarantee that your stuff will getout there well enough and all that money you've saved up for will probably be gone...

Sad truth. Stay in school.

Everyone's a designer now just cause they can slap the word "fresh" or "sneakz" or a drawing of a nike silhouette on a tee that theygot wholesale.
Be original, creative. Think of untouched concepts or ideas, not just tees. Actually do your research on markets and it definitely helps if you're anatural artist and/or have taken fashion design classes.

alright thank you, and I wouldnt do just tee's that would be to just start off, and at first I would use Go daddy and make my own blog website, and try tobuild up a following, and I would use google adsense once I get a considerable number of people visiting my site. From that if my clothing line did become bigI would goto asia and get it prouduced for much cheaper but thats after I had some success just using a screen printer

real talk go to college so you have something to fall back on. business degree or somethin.
i think bobby kim of the hundreds got his law degree or was workin on it while he pursued his fashion career. always have a plan b mang.

who knows, what you learn in school might help your business nahmeeaaan

Don't listen to the people trying to knock your hustle... you are young you have plenty of time to develop a brand
If your heart is really into it good luck

Name it something ******edly simple like SOAP.

people will buy it because they think it's got a hidden meaning, but you really couldn't think of anything else at the moment.

that Muhammed Ali image is a copryrighted image. you can't use that image for your own financial gain without paying royalties to the owner.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Name it something ******edly simple like SOAP.

people will buy it because they think it's got a hidden meaning, but you really couldn't think of anything else at the moment.

lmao, and i know that was just an example of a style of shirt

To put things into perspective, you would of hand a chance with this when you were in 4th grade. Good initiative but I think you should focus it on somethingelse or drastically switch it up.

Back
Top Bottom