Need your honest opinion

do something about the square corners of the pic...maybe photoshop it so that black isn't there like that.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by Slick Rick

aight, do you guys like the name Carpe Diem
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
happy.gif
Very orignal never heard of it before. I like it

can NT please help me, that shirt is scrapped it took me 5 min to make im not calling this brand infinite, I just wanna know is Carpe Diem a good name

I've honestly thought of releasing a shirt with the word supreme on it. Something about that word.

104rhwz.jpg
2myq88x.jpg

I know this is simple, but do you think its a good design, and Im gonna put an image on the center image of the tee. But, if you like it the way it is tell me

thanks thats what I wanted to hear is it to plain it would just be the standard tee shirt

No. Ugly. Dont put words on the bottom of the back. It looks like a damn tramp stamp. Keep it shoulder height, or higher. If anything at all. I'm not thathot on having anything on the back of my shirts.

Also, dont just put your logo, switch it up and make some original art, with the name laced in somewhere. If you need to, recruit an artist to help you outwith designs.

If you keep the name Carpe Diem, try to make your shirts with a Latin theme, since the brand name is Latin. Also, it sounds like a dbag brand along the linesof Affliction or Ed Hardy
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

No. Ugly. Dont put words on the bottom of the back. It looks like a damn tramp stamp. Keep it shoulder height, or higher. If anything at all. I'm not that hot on having anything on the back of my shirts.

Also, dont just put your logo, switch it up and make some original art, with the name laced in somewhere. If you need to, recruit an artist to help you out with designs.

If you keep the name Carpe Diem, try to make your shirts with a Latin theme, since the brand name is Latin. Also, it sounds like a dbag brand along the lines of Affliction or Ed Hardy
ohwell.gif
Thank you for the feedback!!

People aren't going to buy a shirt from a no name brand that only says the name of said no name brand on it. If the name doesn't carry any weight, theshirt wont sell unless it looks cool and is designed well. Simply writing words on a shirt, no matter how cool you think they sound, doesn't make a hotselling item.

alright thanks man ill work on some designs idk how to get my designs on the cpu from paper

Back
Top Bottom