Netflix's Last Chance U (Season 3 Out Now)

They didn't have to bring him up on charges at all. His football time is likely over.

His football was over before this happened. He either quit or was ineligible at West Georgia before the robbery happened.

They had no reason to even charge him though. Based on that after life episode the only thing they were hanging over him seemed like because he said we all knew when he came back he got the money (something along those lines)

Furnished assistance without the intent to commit robbery. What the hell does that even mean?

:smh:

Sounds like wrong place, wrong time. But let’s get him in the system anyways. :smh:

Pretty much. We cant just let you go, we already let one of you go.

7557290063396866[/MEDIA]

Malik Henry won't be back at Independence for this upcoming season. It seems very odd that he's transferring schools so late in the game, the season starts in two weeks. I wonder what his next move is

Dude needs to switch sports and go back to baseball while its still early. He doesnt have the QB/football in him. But given how he reacted to football situatiins the game of baseball and its constant "failures" would eat him alive.

They said he wanted to play baseball but his dad made him stick to football. If he was really any good than a good fall of conditioning could put him on a juco squad for Spring '19

Just started watching season 1. on Ep 1 now. This administrator lady DEFINITELY be smashing the homies lmaooo. She had that same collection of selfie photos with the players home girl had in Get Out :lol:

Just started watching season 1. on Ep 1 now. This administrator lady DEFINITELY be smashing the homies lmaooo. She had that same collection of selfie photos with the players home girl had in Get Out :lol:

I thought that too, but the more i watched the season the less i thought that. Looking at her IG seems like she literally just likes the guys and wanted them to succeed.

I mean i wouldnt say it never happened though :lol: it does come off in a way that would suggest it prob did

I thought that too, but the more i watched the season the less i thought that. Looking at her IG seems like she literally just likes the guys and wanted them to succeed.

I mean i wouldnt say it never happened though :lol: it does come off in a way that would suggest it prob did
It probs didn't. Unless it was Ollie haha

It's like I said it the NT College Football thread, so many of these elite QB prospects don't pan out. Good luck to the kid.

Being on the show definitely hurt his prospects though, everyone got to see that he's a headcase who doesn't actually enjoy playing football.

Coach brown resigned after telling a German player "I'm your new Hitler". if you read his resignation letter, it's very obvious that he feels like he's the victim and he shows no remorse.

From what I've heard, Coach Brown felt as though because he was winning and bringing notoriety to the school he could do whatever he wanted and treat people however.

Last edited:
Him and Bud thought because they brought notoriety to their little nowhere schools they could just treat people like ****. What's wrong with being successful and a decent human being?

Wow is this guy serious!? I haven't watched that season but did the coach give off racist vibes on film?

Smh for him not holding himself accountable or even apologizing in that statement. He blamed the media for holding him back for what he said? Ridiculous.

Wonder if Netflix decides not to air season 4 at this point.

I haven't watched the new season yet, but the coach Brown just gets real riled/amped up and says crazy stupid stuff. Mad ego too

Yo when Jason Brown was in that hot tub bragging about not doing any film study or plays for the opener because he’s just that good...then then got ran by like 50 :rofl:

That and when the assistant coach almost beat his *** were my favorite moments. He’s a scumbag. His go-to line was “I hung out in compton.” Who is that impressing? :rofl:

Wow is this guy serious!? I haven't watched that season but did the coach give off racist vibes on film?

Smh for him not holding himself accountable or even apologizing in that statement. He blamed the media for holding him back for what he said? Ridiculous.

Wonder if Netflix decides not to air season 4 at this point.
He didn't give off racists vibes at all. Matter of fact, in the season they explained how he grew up in a Blood neighborhood in Compton as a kid.

I still believe the show should have stayed in Mississippi since Mississippi is where the original idea came from.

I get what he meant but man what a poor way to say it. Tried to be cool and lost it all in one sentence.

Last edited:
I was waiting all season for him to let the. N word slip up.

This. Based on how he portrayed himself to be and where he grew up I thought for sure that was the reason why he got canned. Then come to find out he told a German kid he was going to be his version of Hitler. What a way to go out.

Seems like he had his head in the right place but that wouldn't be the coach for me or my son. He leans way to hard on the, 'I was raised in a African American community and the streets' so that is why I can relate to players. That mindset only gets you so far.

This. Based on how he portrayed himself to be and where he grew up I thought for sure that was the reason why he got canned. Then come to find out he told a German kid he was going to be his version of Hitler. What a way to go out.

Seems like he had his head in the right place but that wouldn't be the coach for me or my son. He leans way to hard on the, 'I was raised in a African American community and the streets' so that is why I can relate to players. That mindset only gets you so far.

That approach can get you pretty far. He recruited the most talented JUCO roster in the league. His problem is that he's a Pop Warner level coach. He literally said 'I don't have to watch film or study because I've got better players'. :lol:

Last Chance U’s Jason Brown Resigns After Alleged Hitler Reference to German Player
SXAMK2ILXZHHDDBUMS7DPFASM4.jpg

Jason Brown, right, has resigned as head football coach at Independence Community College. The Pirates were featured on Season 3 of the popular Netflix documentary series "Last Chance U." (ICC Pirates photo)

https://www.al.com/sports/2019/02/l...lleged-hitler-reference-to-german-player.html

Jason Brown, the controversial junior college football coach at the center of the most recent season of Last Chance U, has resigned after allegedly making a Hitler reference to a German player.

Brown and his Independence Community College team were featured on Season 3 of the acclaimed Netflix documentary series, and also on the upcoming Season 4. However, he resigned as the Pirates' head coach after an alleged text exchange he had with Alexandros Alexiou became public.

According to the Montgomery County Chronicle of Caney, Kan., Brown told Alexiou via text “I am your new Hitler” and also called him “u German (expletive)" when telling him his scholarship had been revoked. Alexiou, a redshirt freshman defensive back from Dortmund, Germany,posted the exchange via social media.

Brown announced his resignation via a lengthy letter posted on Twitter late Sunday, saying the reports had “greatly diminished my ability to successfully do my job." However, he did not deny the allegations made by Alexiou.

Here’s the letter:

Brown, a former small college quarterback who played in NFL Europe and in the Arena Football League, took over at Independence in 2016 following a stint as offensive coordinator at Kansas junior-college power Garden City Community College. His first ICC team went 5-4, then Last Chance U dropped in for the 2017 season after two years chronicling East Mississippi Community College.

The Pirates went 9-2 and reached a bowl game that season, though Brown's abrasive style got most of the headlines. He routinely berated players and assistant coaches in practice and during games using all manner of profanity, and repeatedly swore at officials and opposing coaches alike.

Independence slipped to 2-8 in 2018, which will be featured on Season 4 of Last Chance U when it is released this summer.

Back
Top Bottom