Never Back Down MOVIE

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just seen this and I have to say... that this is a must own movie. Yes, it was that good.

The lead actor looks like a young Tom cruise too.

for some reason i want to see this movie but when i see the commercial the movie seems so corny.

Looks like a horrible movie, that i feel sorry for anyone willing to pay $10 to go see.

eyes.gif
Actually I'm considered an adult female.... and imo if you haven't seen the movie then all of the "lols" at me seeing it aren'tnecessary.

IMO this movie belongs in the category with the other thread "good movies that nobody else has seen"

Originally Posted by TheMaliciousKid

eyes.gif
Actually I'm considered an adult female.... and imo if you haven't seen the movie then all of the "lols" at me seeing it aren't necessary.

IMO this movie belongs in the category with the other thread "good movies that nobody else has seen"

Actually it seems like it belongs more in the "Fast and the Furious 2" category. Granted I have only seen the commercials, but I have a feelingI'm right.

this movie is just gonna try and kill MMA like the fast and the furious tried killing street racing... not that it was as prevalent as the movie made it seem

^ ehh I'll still disagree... it's more on a F&F Tokyo Drift level.
smile.gif

Well not that good, but I think you get what I mean. Or if you like F&F 1 better then maybe that depending on your preference.

smile.gif

Well not that good, but I think you get what I mean. Or if you like F&F 1 better then maybe that depending on your preference.

Checkmate.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
a must own ? this movie is basically MMA's version of You Got Served

you must like crappy and predictable movies . ill pass

Originally Posted by NYelectric

smile.gif

Checkmate.

What? Are you saying you don't like the Fast & the Furious? Granted I don't like the second one, but 1&3 are entertaining. If that's not itthen I don't understand what you meant by checkmate.

eyes.gif
Actually I'm considered an adult female.... and imo if you haven't seen the movie then all of the "lols" at me seeing it aren't necessary.

Or terrible movies that that no one under 15 wants to see

Originally Posted by Prez T

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Most movies nowadays are predictable and a lot are crappy. But I didn't think this one was crappy. Remember guys this is just my opinion. So keep firingaway at how much you guys hate the previews to the movie. I thought the previews for semi-pro and cloverfield sucked, but people still went to see them. Andthen they came back and said those movies sucked... so to each his own I guess.

Originally Posted by Prez T

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pretty much.

smile.gif

wow...umm....
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

I guess I'm still the only one shocked that TheMaliciousKid is a female.
laugh.gif

I will give you this, it can't be as bad as Cassie's new movie.

Back
Top Bottom