Never wear a FBI skully in the HOOD vol. ahhhhh what i do dog

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

If you sneak somebody, slam em 3 times, and throw a flurry while they have their back turned... and YOU end up with the ripped shirt... I say thats a FAIL
True.
laugh.gif
That one hit to the face should have been enough for somebody that actually knew how to fight. Instead dude is chasing him like a punkand hitting him from behind because he failed in front of the cameras by throwing that misplaced punch.
smh.gif

We all know who lost here.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yo, i think i went to middle school with both of these dudes
hold up....matter of fact i know where that neighborhood is too...right round the way

Good way to get yourself killed. That dude is weak though how you slam him 3-4 times and he gets right up.

For wearing a beanie that says FBI??
smh.gif

Are you serious? thats the most ******ed thing I've ever seen, those dudes are @%$%**@ idiots

in the comments a few people said the fbi hat guy tried talking to the other guys girl and hes known for breaking into cars dont know how true that is.

what?
How is this a Loss for dude when he was clearly throwing him around like a WWE stuffed doll?
I mean he aint knock him out with one punch but damn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

For wearing a beanie that says FBI??
smh.gif

Are you serious? thats the most ******ed thing I've ever seen, those dudes are @%$%**@ idiots

You didn't listen to the video. Dude said "you know what you did yesterday was disrespectful"

Originally Posted by rjones416

in the comments a few people said the fbi hat guy tried talking to the other guys girl and hes known for breaking into cars dont know how true that is.
yeah its true...that dude with the braids(bismarck) is known for breaking into cars around here

Banned for the profanity in the vid...but that was messed up. Sneak attack and for what?! Who knows.

its funny
b/c the dude was still talking while he was getting suplexed...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom