New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

i know the blue toes are a UK exclusive and Life already sold out of em but anywhere i can cop em?? not trying to pay $220 shipped from the UK...anyone helpplease....my black toes need the blue toes...LOL

I did a google search for the Air Structure and found a site showing three more releases set for this year.

These are all [Mike Gundy]GARBAGE[/Mike Gundy] The blue and green ones could have been decent if they didn't have so much black (would've lookedbetter with a neutral grey) and they didn't that zebra-stripe nonsense. The other two colorways just make me want to scream and rip my hair out.

air-structure-1.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

5b315d6dcd568f6633adf1e191af6a7016ecf3f.jpg

NTLV still has sizes, I just ordered an 11.5 but asked about sizes 11-12 and was told they had about 3 or 4 in each size. Also called UNDFTD and they said theyshould get a restock in sometime next week. Best of luck getting your pair, hope this helps.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I did a google search for the Air Structure and found a site showing three more releases set for this year.

These are all [Mike Gundy]GARBAGE[/Mike Gundy] The blue and green ones could have been decent if they didn't have so much black (would've looked better with a neutral grey) and they didn't that zebra-stripe nonsense. The other two colorways just make me want to scream and rip my hair out.

air-structure-1.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

they aren't that bad IMO.
grin.gif

i don't think i would pay retail though....to each his own

i called Niketown Atlanta, the lady said they got them in on tuesday and some guy came and bought the whole stock the very next day.

still without a pair, and my finishline discount is no help here. SOMEONE HELP ME.

It is a shame what resellers are doing with this shoe.

Oh well, it is a good shoe, that has a nice following but somehow it managed to get sucked up in the hypebeast tornado.

MSRP is $100 bucks, and I, trying to shed my impulse buying ways (They would have cost me $60) figured these would be around in order to make a thouroughdecision on the "warped" toe situation. However, they aren't flying off shelves because they are popular, but because resellers are buying up allthe stock.

I don't really feel like I missed out on anything special, just a solid looking shoe.

Give it a week or so when the resellers realize they aren't getting the $175+ shipped they're asking for. Prices will drop. Hopefully.

On another note, I'm know I'm not the only person getting antsy as hell waiting on the homie LilAIPHI to come through with these. I'm tempted tocall up a Niketown and order 'em over the phone. I can't take seeing everyone else already rockin' their pairs!!

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Give it a week or so when the resellers realize they aren't getting the $175+ shipped they're asking for. Prices will drop. Hopefully.

On another note, I'm know I'm not the only person getting antsy as hell waiting on the homie LilAIPHI to come through with these. I'm tempted to call up a Niketown and order 'em over the phone. I can't take seeing everyone else already rockin' their pairs!!

laugh.gif
I'm with you. I know LilAIPHI is gonna come through andI'm trying to be patient and not go out and cop one now knowing another is going to be on the way soon. I could use two pairs though....

Originally Posted by briannnnn

These are all [Mike Gundy]GARBAGE[/Mike Gundy] The blue and green ones could have been decent if they didn't have so much black (would've looked better with a neutral grey) and they didn't that zebra-stripe nonsense. The other two colorways just make me want to scream and rip my hair out.

air-structure-1.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

yeah, i'm just glad at least they put out a OG colorway first....now comes the garbage colorways...

these were kinda hard to color up, but here's what I came up with

Originally Posted by PENNYoka

NTLV still has sizes, I just ordered an 11.5 but asked about sizes 11-12 and was told they had about 3 or 4 in each size. Also called UNDFTD and they said they should get a restock in sometime next week. Best of luck getting your pair, hope this helps.
when i had called a few days ago they said a guy was buying the last six pairs as i was on the phone......that pisses me off..... had to end upcaling a connect in hawaii to get mine.....grrrrr.....saved money on the tax at least........

im loving the template. Heres an OG, i wish they would throw out there:
e853594f44c56e8acfcbc3c4b877fcb94130aea.pjpg

Catalog photo courtesy of http://arkamix.com

so you want to capture the women's crowd, why not reintroduce these, 17 years later:
2ac25c648864ecd6c3cb85c2c316d3de511602a.pjpg

Haha Cosign on the LilAIPHI comment, I know he'll come through but I just too anxious for my pair

does anybody know where in philly or if any footlocker store or if any store for that matter got the structers in cause i havent seen any on the shelves yet

You guys will have these on your feet around wed of next week at the latest. haha dont worry the heat is coming though 140 pairs in this week. the retail againis $105 for those asking NOT $100. I still have yet to get my size in, only the little sizes have come, but i just checked with nike and they will be in ourhands around friday at the latest.

Sup_

Dope template.
They might retail for $105 but Niketown SF sold them for $100.
pimp.gif

Now just waiting to see if the white/purple rain camos hopefully come to the US.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom