-New BMW F12 6-Series- Vol: skeeeeeet!

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

only thing audi got on bmw are the wagons
laugh.gif

da ONLY thing?

how about superior technology backing em....you know VW owns lambo, audi, and is merging with porsche by da end of 2011...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

da ONLY thing?

how about superior technology backing em....you know VW owns lambo, audi, and is merging with porsche by da end of 2011...
eek.gif
pimp.gif
ninja you forgot some

icon1.gif
VAG (VW Group) -> Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, SEAT, Skoda, VW >>>>>>>>>>> BMW group  - MINI, ROLLS ROYCE, BMW

and really im done postin pics.........look at the a6 and look at the 5.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

da ONLY thing?

eek.gif
pimp.gif
ninja you forgot some

icon1.gif
VAG (VW Group) -> Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, SEAT, Skoda, VW >>>>>>>>>>> BMW group  - MINI, ROLLS ROYCE, BMW

and really im done postin pics.........look at the a6 and look at the 5.
yeah i didn't wanna OD.....
laugh.gif

BMW ain't got enuff firepower for da VW group...they could've AT LEAST done better in da looks department...

Originally Posted by proper english

NT is probably the only place is see this Audi > BMW nonsense being repeated constantly.. and its usually from the ppl who own neither 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This

And only people who have owned bmw's can appreciate this car.. This is a monster and 9-10 what the final F12 will be

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

Originally Posted by proper english

NT is probably the only place is see this Audi > BMW nonsense being repeated constantly.. and its usually from the ppl who own neither 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This

And only people who have owned bmw's can appreciate this car.. This is a monster and 9-10 what the final F12 will be
audi has plenty enthusiast just like bmw has enthusiast just like even hell subaru has enthusiast. so that quote means nothing.

joint is ugly..............all the ppl supporting bmw right now are current bmw owners, you , kay an trey.........it makes sense though.

nobody in here dislikes bmw it seems that most are saying audi is on the come up with bmw isnt really "doing it" at the moment.

what are you appreciating? your old 3 had some expensive issues........yes audi can have expensive issues also on older models both audi and bmw have nice rides period

hell lexus has a nice ride to me an even subaru............you dudes in BMWs swear you are the ultimate drivers though but thats another discussion. but then again dudes in scion TCs swear they whippin m3s on the highway so nevermind.

for people that wanna drive a Baby A6.....(more like rebadged)

Xg_640.jpg

same v12 engine though
pimp.gif

1A_640.jpg

but yeah....for da Bimmer fans fronting like audi ain't on da come up just cements da fact that ya da saltest bunch of fans
laugh.gif
...goes to show you that

i wouldn't put it passed a dude driving a 325i thinking he's doing it better then...

03.jpg

"cuz its a chevy"
laugh.gif

Lurk... you know good-and-well the a8 is a lighter flick in the Sun compared the 7....You see a 7, you automatically think "BOSS".... You see a a8, you automatically think "is that an a6...?"

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Lurk... you know good-and-well the a8 is a lighter flick in the Sun compared the 7....You see a 7, you automatically think "BOSS".... You see a a8, you automatically think "is that an a6...?"
thats flawed logic considering da 5 series is alot more appealing to everyone.

laugh.gif
@ this thread still going?

yall are arguing preference...you cant convince somebody that something LOOKS better than something else
nerd.gif

lurkin:  you cant put me in that catagory...ive had a couple BMWS and more than a couple problems with them- i dont follow anything blindly....i had a thread awhile back when the A5 got introduced and was a few minutes away from pulling the trigger on a white with cinnamon interior...i just felt like it was way too much for what i was getting...i drove it and wasn't impressed - the interior felt cheap and cramped to me too...luckily instead of doing what i usually do and acting on impulse i took the day to think about it and decided against it...the looks and that damn LED strip didn't win me over
laugh.gif

i was also one of the first to say i hated what they did to the 5...in all the concept pix and final versions i had the
sick.gif
face....until i saw one on the highway
laugh.gif
then i saw one in the showroom and was convinced!

same with the new 7.... i like the 745 style not even the update on the prev gen 750 ...its classic and perfect to me but thats a hood perspective...it was named one of time magazines ugliest cars and all the BMW fanboys were up in arms about the design....

i like what i like
laugh.gif
  my car preferences right now are in this order
1. bentley GT speed
2. 2011 s550
3. 2011 550i xdrive
4. 2009 650i
5. 2010 Cadillac CTS 

i cant afford 1 or 2 yet so i'm looking 3-4-5  - prob getting one of them by Spring and right now im leaning towards the caddy more than all of them cause i got other priority's for this $

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
@ this thread still going?

yall are arguing preference...you cant convince somebody that something LOOKS better than something else
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Compare Audi resale values to BMW resale values, and tell me which one depreciates more. Then ask urself "why". Go ahead, I'll wait.

Word.

Based on actual numbers (not claims made in commercials), Audi currently sells less NEW cars in the US than bmw does USED (CPO). This means that according to the actual buying public in America BMWs are still preferred over Audis. I would venture to guess that BMW considers input from focus groups before they release models. As long as their target market likes the designs the sales/profits should keep coming.

This doesn't mean BMW shouldn't be cautious of Audi tho.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

As a fan of BMW, I have to admit, Audi is stealing my thunder. Last week while getting gas, a gray r8 pulled up next to me, I came.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom