New Boyz - You're A Jerk

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Reminds me of the pack.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Let ppl live...damn..

And to my new yorkers specifically from harlem u have no room to comment on this situation

Jerking is a disease that was formed in LA. N now its here in the bay area
indifferent.gif

Its not much of Dancing besides skipping!
laugh.gif

[charlie murphy] you know where you got those *pants*from, and it damn sure wasnt the mens department [/charlie murphy]

not really feeling this little movement. especially the new slang that comes along with it.

laugh.gif
i used to hate on this jerkin music..pause..but then iYouTube'd the actual dance and all of these videos came up with this dancin clique called the "Power Rangers".....and they were killin it! so nowi have a certain respect for the music that goes to the dance. but you'll never see me ridin around bumpin it for a second, but the music serves itspurpose....so its cool wit me

im not gonna hate on anything thats supposed to be fun, unless it just sounds horid with no type of musical appeal...atleast they not lying about how much workthey pushed, or bodies they got.

Damn shame that I never heard this song til a couple of days ago (I don't listen to the radio AT ALL).

But this beat KNOCKS.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

its only wack when u dont know how to do it
Yup. You guys hate too much.
Ehhh.. its NikeTalk.. Its only wack when its not a serious boring rap song with some dope lyrics......

That beat slaps tho!
Weird, I always say that after clowning on this song. "Damn this song is garbage, but the beat slaps though".
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
it really does tho..

I mean.. its not like were listening to it as a lyrically genius song.. Its just a fun song that you bop your head to. Some club *@++

Back
Top Bottom