New Commercial, 1-18-09 Brace yourself.

Artist-99319569-2105833.jpg

I can't find a link to the video, but it's shot from behind someone giving a press conference and he is says something like, "I've spoken withmy friends and family and I am going back to my first love." Then it flashes up 1-19-09 followed by Brace Yourself.

I saw the commercial this morning but couldn't figure out what they were talking about. But on the 18th I'm going to be on the look out. Who knowsLeBron has in store for us now......LOL

"It then ends with the date 1/18/09. A source close to James has told me that on January 18 at the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati Ohio, Lil Wayne will beperforming. As you know Lil Wayne was recently featured in Jame's Nike Chalk commercial. On January 18 2009, Lebron will be featured in Lil Wayne'stour as he releases his much anticipated and true love rap single on stage. As the commercial says, Brace Yourself."

Originally Posted by RiceBaLLer2

"It then ends with the date 1/18/09. A source close to James has told me that on January 18 at the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati Ohio, Lil Wayne will be performing. As you know Lil Wayne was recently featured in Jame's Nike Chalk commercial. On January 18 2009, Lebron will be featured in Lil Wayne's tour as he releases his much anticipated and true love rap single on stage. As the commercial says, Brace Yourself."
lebron rapping???
nerd.gif

I'm thinking it will be
sick.gif
...but who knows...he might supriseus
laugh.gif

I hate Lebron James. Dude is such a cornball. I hope his attempt at rapping FAILS just like every other athlete who tries.

Originally Posted by RiceBaLLer2

"It then ends with the date 1/18/09. A source close to James has told me that on January 18 at the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati Ohio, Lil Wayne will be performing. As you know Lil Wayne was recently featured in Jame's Nike Chalk commercial. On January 18 2009, Lebron will be featured in Lil Wayne's tour as he releases his much anticipated and true love rap single on stage. As the commercial says, Brace Yourself."
eek.gif

I know Bron is a big music head but I don't know about this

Back
Top Bottom