New Commercial, 1-18-09 Brace yourself.

BronBron signed too the browns?
nerd.gif

Isn't it racist for Peyton Manning to tell the Williams' sisters, "it's on like donkey kong?" Damn.

OMG AS A BROWNS FAN ITS GONNA BE GREAT TO SEE A WIDE RECIEVER THAT CAN CATHCH.....AND IM A MICHIGAN FAN
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by RiceBaLLer2

"It then ends with the date 1/18/09. A source close to James has told me that on January 18 at the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati Ohio, Lil Wayne will be performing. As you know Lil Wayne was recently featured in Jame's Nike Chalk commercial. On January 18 2009, Lebron will be featured in Lil Wayne's tour as he releases his much anticipated and true love rap single on stage. As the commercial says, Brace Yourself."
lebron rapping???
nerd.gif

I'm thinking it will be
sick.gif
...but who knows...he might suprise us
laugh.gif

maybe Jay is ghostwritting?

Damn, no @%** but LeBron looks so good in a football jersey. Lately I've been wondering how much of a beast he could be if he played football. He's6'8 270 and he could break the sack record as a DE, or be an All-Pro at WR or TE. I don't think any DEs or TEs can compare to his speed/strength combo.

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

eyes.gif
What y'all expect to see on an NFL jersey? A Nike check?
smh.gif

Reebok is NFL's outfitter

Thank you!!! Did you guys not know that??
grin.gif

Might as well let you know that Adidas is the NBA's outfitter too so you won't flip out when you see Nike players in jerseys with 3 stripes on them...
laugh.gif

i thought/was hoping that NT ad for the movie The Express the Ernie Davis Story was the Lebron commercial.

Originally Posted by KG21

Damn, no @%** but LeBron looks so good in a football jersey. Lately I've been wondering how much of a beast he could be if he played football. He's 6'8 270 and he could break the sack record as a DE, or be an All-Pro at WR or TE. I don't think any DEs or TEs can compare to his speed/strength combo.
I think he would be best at TE....defense? naw no way, he would get chop blocked everytime, to tall.

Originally Posted by KG21

Damn, no yes @%** but LeBron looks so good in a football jersey. Lately I've been wondering how much of a beast he could be if he played football. He's 6'8 270 and he could break the sack record as a DE, or be an All-Pro at WR or TE. I don't think any DEs or TEs can compare to his speed/strength combo.
Why don't you tenderize his meat as well.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by cbpresent

Isn't it racist for Peyton Manning to tell the Williams' sisters, "it's on like donkey kong?" Damn.
.....did you hurt your back on that reach?
MAN TALKING ABOUT STRETCHING... SOME PEOPLE JUST LOOK FOR STUFF... YOU FAIL...

lebronpodium1.jpg

LeBron at the podium.

lebronpodium.jpg

LeBron about to make the announcement.

lebronpodiumj.jpg

LeBron hold up the Browns jersey.

lebronleading.jpg

LeBron leads his new team out onto the field.

lebronfans.jpg

The city of Cleveland rejoices.

lebronstare.jpg

LeBron looks down the line of scrimmage at his QB.

lebroncatch.jpg

LeBron catches his first pass.

lebronblock.jpg

LeBron blocks a field goal.

lebrontrick.jpg

LeBron redefines "trick play" for us.

lebrondunk.jpg

LeBron dunking a football.

lebronconfetti.jpg

LeBron is taking a confetti shower.

lebroncheerleader.jpg

A cheerleader approaches...

lebronconfused.jpg

...but was that a man's voice?

lebroncheerdude.jpg

Yes. Yes it was.

lebronsleep.jpg

LeBron must have been sleeping.

lebronawake.jpg

He's awake now though.

lebronmissbus.jpg

Yep, clearly a dude (who doesn't want him to miss the bus).

lebronstv.jpg

It was one of those "fell asleep while watching TV" dreams.

lebronheisman.jpg

LeBron strikes a pose for the ad.

http://spartyandfriends.com/2009/01/16/the-next-piece-of-the-lebron-011809-puzzle-revealed/http://spartyandfriends.c...n-011809-puzzle-revealed/

Originally Posted by dn590

reebok?
Still official supplier in the NFL (jerseys, equipment too or something?)

Dunno if it was a lifetime deal, forgot. Haven't kept up.

Not like he's going to care much, they won't sell that jersey.
Nor does he need to tape the logos like Jordan when there's still 3 stripes logos on those Bobcats practice jerseys running down the sides anyway.

Back
Top Bottom