New Commercial, 1-18-09 Brace yourself.

23ia3y0.gif

NT FTW
was watching the duke game and that commercial came on, knew it was lebron after hearing the voice, and figured I'd wait until someone on NT postssomething. I really hope it's not him rapping, damn

if it's him at the wayne concert, i'm gonna
smh.gif
myself, cuz my brother texted me a while back askin me to go to that concert with him, and i declined.

this will be terrible, just like every other NBA rapper. the sad thing is, i bet if he dropped an album, a ton of people would buy it

Originally Posted by RiceBaLLer2

"It then ends with the date 1/18/09. A source close to James has told me that on January 18 at the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati Ohio, Lil Wayne will be performing. As you know Lil Wayne was recently featured in Jame's Nike Chalk commercial. On January 18 2009, Lebron will be featured in Lil Wayne's tour as he releases his much anticipated and true love rap single on stage. As the commercial says, Brace Yourself."

I was hoping that if he was at Lil Wayne's show,that he would play guitar...Cause u know that Lil Wayne can't...

Originally Posted by FifthName

I hate Lebron James. Dude is such a cornball. I hope his attempt at rapping FAILS just like every other athlete who tries.
No he's only the 2nd best player in the NBA/

Originally Posted by RiceBaLLer2

"It then ends with the date 1/18/09. A source close to James has told me that on January 18 at the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati Ohio, Lil Wayne will be performing. As you know Lil Wayne was recently featured in Jame's Nike Chalk commercial. On January 18 2009, Lebron will be featured in Lil Wayne's tour as he releases his much anticipated and true love rap single on stage. As the commercial says, Brace Yourself."

eek.gif
sick.gif
I have a feeling its gona be terrible but I hope its
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom