**NEW** Common - Stay Schemin' (Drake Diss)

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

How do you not respond to a direct and disrespectful diss?

Dude just disappeared in the middle of a battle.

That's not hip-hop. 

Watch him come back a couple weeks down the line with some subliminal "I'm too hot to respond" lines over an R&B track.
Along with Drake fans/stans adding in "Common a hater" and "At least Drake gettin money"

Drake lost some fans with this B-move.  He's still gonna have the females and the simps but alot of real dudes respected him and rocked with his music even tho they "thought" he was soft. Now he just prove he was a soft b-move type dude which makes him look like a clown.  $ aint everything, females aint everything, you need respect.  He lost some.

I just wanna hear drake respond so I can laugh

Drake not responding just proves Common's point that he is a scared B though

But then I think it doesnt really matter if Drake responds or not cause it will just be some rhythms he reads off his blackberry

Battle aside, what self-respecting man lets another man disrespect their mother and father with no retaliation.

If you can't man up after that level of disrespect, you a chump straight like that.

logo_normal.png

fakeshoredriveFSD (Andrew Barber)

I just asked Drake when he's dropping that Common response, and he said 'never' and '#%!! Common' and the rest of his crew repeated it

11 hours ago

logo_normal.png

Drake's goons almost tried me when I told them I was Chi-Town. They were so sincere.

11 hours ago

welp i guess we are not getting a response
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

logo_normal.png

I just asked Drake when he's dropping that Common response, and he said 'never' and '#%!! Common' and the rest of his crew repeated it

11 hours ago

logo_normal.png

Drake's goons almost tried me when I told them I was Chi-Town. They were so sincere.

11 hours ago

welp i guess we are not getting a response
grin.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at Drake.  I respected him back when he was making his mixtapes but that Drake doesn't exist anymore.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

For some reason I really though drake would reply, Smh at me.

Me to. I mean he didn't really have much to lose by responding. He is capable of making this a good battle with his talent. Most people would give him respect for going bar for bar with a legend even if he did lose. Ain't like Common was gonna send some goons from Chicago to Canada to see him. He just proved everything Common said in Sweet.

Disgusted I had to buy tickets to this lame's show just so I could catch Kendrick and A$AP Rocky. I'm leaving before this clown starts his set

Drake punk +%@ still ain't respond? 
30t6p3b.gif

Son thinking it's just entertainment til someone comes at him. He honestly doesn't owe a rebuttal to anyone but himself.

Ol **** in the booty +%@ boy is never getting a download from me til he mans up.

drake doin da exact same thing he was rappin about how other rappers were doin......... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Drake punk +%@ still ain't respond? 
30t6p3b.gif

Son thinking it's just entertainment til someone comes at him. He honestly doesn't owe a rebuttal to anyone but himself.

Ol **** in the booty +%@ boy is never getting a download from me til he mans up.

26355873.jpg

Back
Top Bottom