**NEW** Common - Stay Schemin' (Drake Diss)

Oh, and I like how he mentions Common dropping an album to make it seem like it's to boost his sales and an easy way out for Drake.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Now Common can slowly fade back into Obscurity...  
Obscurity hunh? Ya'll got some nerve man
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah, because the best artists always have the most buzz...

eyes.gif

The Best /=/ The Most Popular

What's stopping some up-and-coming rapper from going at Drake's head? Drake has a fan-base and has also made some hit songs. All it takes is for ONE person to focus all their attention on him like 50 did Ja, and you just never know....he's not going to fight back verbally, so it may be open season on this dude.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Obscurity hunh? Ya'll got some nerve man
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Im starting think some of these _'s dont think before they type. I understand dudes want to defend Drake but Come on man.

I'm convinced the "say my name" at the end had dude shook...cause he could have replied if he really wanted to.
laugh.gif

Drake's *#%*+ made, yea he makes some good music but he isn't man enough to take the hit and respond back.

I'm a huge Common fan, one of my favorite rappers of all time...

I like Drake, but these days I like a song here and there...

With that being said Drake is 100% right this is ******ed. Common needs to let it go who cares, beefing is over and they don't have beef.

...oh and Stay Schemin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Drake went in on that
laugh.gif

So let me get this straight...Common subliminally goes at Drake on Sweet Drake got word and Subliminally went at Common on Stay Schemin. Common had enough so he directly went at Drake. Common calls Drake out for not saying his name yet he started that Subliminal stuff. On top of that it's over Serena Lol. Sorry but what we have here is 1 soft rapper dissin another softer rapper. I'm a fan of both and I also wanted to hear a response but if it really is over Serena then Drake has a point. Plus Didn't French Montana say Drake really wanted to confront Common and couldn't wait to see him? At the end of the day they both should just move on before they dead their careers. This is why Hip Hop is devolving.

Drake and Rick Ross have a lot in common.
Act tough as hell until their card gets pulled, then run away from the truth, and act like they're aren't obligated to speak on issues/beef they seemed all for... prior to their character looking real funny in the light.

SEE DRAKE: Stay Schemin subliminal shots to Common. 

SEE RICK ROSS: "That's not me in the picture of what appears to be a C.O.".....when the contrary is proven...."AHH that pic doesn't mean I'm not about that life I speak on"

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

On if he'll respond to Common:
No. Because despite how it’s been worded by him, that situation is not a 'hip hop moment' or a 'battle for the sake of musical integrity'…it’s a ploy for attention around the release of an album. More than anything it was just disappointing cause what kid isn’t a fan of what Common has done for our genre. A guy who made such an incredible career for himself based off expressing genuine feelings about life and love is now targeting me for sharing my story.

Link

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
...if that's how Drake really feels,  no wonder his stans/fans ride for him hard as hell. The very definition of a peon. As many times as people
have played the music vs entertainment argument, Common was doing something straight on wax, and Drake basically made a cop-out twitter type statement

as if it's really not just about the music. That comment may as well be paraphrased as some "He just hatin I'm gettin money" &@^# lames throw up on youtube.

How you can let a man come at you like that and not respond? Dude is so soft and so are all his fanatical lame fans.

Originally Posted by Akt214

So let me get this straight...Common subliminally goes at Drake on Sweet Drake got word and Subliminally went at Common on Stay Schemin. Common had enough so he directly went at Drake. Common calls Drake out for not saying his name yet he started that Subliminal stuff. On top of that it's over Serena Lol. Sorry but what we have here is 1 soft rapper dissin another softer rapper. I'm a fan of both and I also wanted to hear a response but if it really is over Serena then Drake has a point. Plus Didn't French Montana say Drake really wanted to confront Common and couldn't wait to see him? At the end of the day they both should just move on before they dead their careers. This is why Hip Hop is devolving.
Basically. Common is in a pot-calling-the-kettle-black situation, but all his stans are saying he's the bigger person in all of this... for what reason, I'm not sure. Drake's one verse was better than both of Common's attempts if you want to keep it based off music. Common's music career is... well... it almost got a second wind from this move.

I thought rap was rugged?

"But at the same time, I’m a competitive rapper, so I mean, nobody could ever take a direct shot at me, say my name or do a full song about me, and I sit idly by and take it. Unless it was wack, then I’d just be like, ‘You sound stupid,’ but if it was somebody with bars? I’m going back for sure""

Wait.. what?

Common actually said your name.. He made it very clear he said "I'm talking about Drake" and Drake said he will not sit idly and take it... But he's not going to respond?

Wait... what?

Drake doesn't even deserve to even be allowed to put out a record ever again in his life.. Some real sucker #%@$... I could respect if he never mentioned Common and Common spazzed on him and he didn't respond, saying it is not worth it... But to say you will not let someone call you out by name without you responding.. When someone does you say nah it is wack so it doesn't count is beyond my comprehension of irony

Drake using the album as a cop out. Hope he doesn't continue to use those lame Jay-Z tactics and diss Common on his next album a damn year later.
Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

Originally Posted by Akt214

Basically. Common is in a pot-calling-the-kettle-black situation, but all his stans are saying he's the bigger person in all of this... for what reason, I'm not sure. Drake's one verse was better than both of Common's attempts if you want to keep it based off music. Common's music career is... well... it almost got a second wind from this move.
How is it pot calling the kettle black when Common said Drake's name? Why is everyone swearing Sweet was directed at Drake and no one else? I mean hell that says more about Drake than the thought that Common was subliminally dissing him.

cartune wrote:
Enchanted1 wrote:
But Hell on Wheels just got renewed for a second season tho

Son starred in at least 3 feature films and they got him on TV playing a Slave
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Freed slave openly banging white !%*!+%. Watch the show man. Plus it's a period piece, you want him to be president of the U.S.?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Drake using the album as a cop out. Hope he doesn't continue to use those lame Jay-Z tactics and diss Common on his next album a damn year later.
How is it pot calling the kettle black when Common said Drake's name? Why is everyone swearing Sweet was directed at Drake and no one else? I mean hell that says more about Drake than the thought that Common was subliminally dissing him.

cartune wrote:
But Hell on Wheels just got renewed for a second season tho
Son starred in at least 3 feature films and they got him on TV playing a Slave
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Freed slave openly banging white !%*!+%. Watch the show man. Plus it's a period piece, you want him to be president of the U.S.?

Word ATG, that was some straight reaching on that
laugh.gif

Now that we know he won't lets ask some follow-up questions 
laugh.gif

1. Since Common is the crowd favorite, it seems, what could Drake have done to have gained the respect of the opposing and neutral crowds? 

2. Is there anything he could have done?

3. Was it a lost battle as soon as he was made a target?

1.  For starters, not sing Destiny's Child on stage like a punk.  Then after that, show some self-respect for himself and his family by at least attempting to respond back to Common.  Since he didn't, it's safe to say he doesn't even care about his mom or his father. 

2.  See #1.

3.  Not at all, Common exposed to the masses the FRAUD that Drake is, and showed us a video of Drake singing like a girl on stage.  Which means from this day forward Drake's fanbase should consist of females only. 

Sadly too many of you care way too much about meaningless and hip-hop beef rather than the creation of consistent quality music.

Back
Top Bottom