new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

my order still says pending. Called NDC and they said my order might not ship until Thursday. Not looking good so far.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by xmocncrds

DW and BANNED 1 side by side.
5pkego.jpg
Great pics!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had a feeling they were taller but I thought the difference would be a little greater. 

Originally Posted by AStinnett36

<<<<<DW's slightly taller in reply to DRO.  
nerd.gif

Thank you!  Much respect!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think you guys are going to be shocked at how many stores get these on the 24th....I will just say that these prices wont stay that high for long.

My ndc order still says processing but I called and they stated it shipped. Really can't believe I got through on there I'm like 1-15 now lol

Originally Posted by DublBagn

I think you guys are going to be shocked at how many stores get these on the 24th....I will just say that these prices wont stay that high for long.

info from?

Just got email confirmation, these will be here Friday. Still surprised I managed to cop.

Alright its been confirmed. No DW1 shirts left in California at HOH or Nike town or any other damn place.

HOH doesn't ship shirts either.. oh well... money saved. On to the next release. Thanks for looking out though RAWairMIA.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Alright its been confirmed. No DW1 shirts left in California at HOH or Nike town or any other damn place.

not true. copped a Tee at HOH LAKEWOOD today.
pimp.gif

Jut a taste of what's 2 come nosole these cats b tripping on here but I c u from da n.o sports plus not getting these?

these and galaxy foams are trash, i love the jordan one. let me rephrase these are a great display piece but not feeling them at all on the feet and those space odyssey 2001 foams are ******ed

i forgot to post my pair, far right, great shoe and good cause but not for me. prolly keep them for a while.

30mv2mf.jpg

Does anyone know where these will be dropping again in the chi? I am thinking about HOH and Niketown, but are there any others that i may be able to pick a pair up at?

I went to niketown over the weekend and they guy i talked to said they were opening the doors over night to let people cop these because they didnt want madness outside with all the releases (BHM's, Retro X, DW's)

Local shop down here has a few of the white and black shirts.

Shoot me an email for some info.

Originally Posted by HeirtotheJ23

Does anyone know where these will be dropping again in the chi? I am thinking about HOH and Niketown, but are there any others that i may be able to pick a pair up at?

I went to niketown over the weekend and they guy i talked to said they were opening the doors over night to let people cop these because they didnt want madness outside with all the releases (BHM's, Retro X, DW's)

hopefully on the 24th otherwise its eastbay or nothing for me....

DONT KNOW IS YOU GUYS KNOW
BUT SELECTED CHAMPS AND FOOTLOCKERS WILL RECEIVE THIS SHOE AND SELL IT ON THE 24TH..

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by jcs11702

not true. copped a Tee at HOH LAKEWOOD today.
pimp.gif

I was at HOH Lakewood on Tuesday from 1-3pm copping the royal Xs. Guy said they had no Dave White tees, and that they wouldn't get more. 
30t6p3b.gif

I hope this talk of "more pairs than you think" the second go around is true. I just want a pair to rock.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I'm glad resellers are taking L's with this release.  Make them GR numbers for the 24th!!!!!  
+1
Originally Posted by joekamel

I hope this talk of "more pairs than you think" the second go around is true. I just want a pair to rock.

colored,enlarged,bolded,italiced,& underlined

Back
Top Bottom