new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by Type X

They have them on kicks-lab for the low price of

1500-1900 bux lol CRAZINESS hahah
Ridiculous. But makes me start to think that these will be tougher to cop than I originally thought.

Pricing is very weird on these....

Originally they hit Marquee sole ... had 2 sizes & they were like 300-350 they quickly sold out & never stocked more BUT adjusted the price on the site to 2323.00 (odd)

Then some presale sites posted them up for 200-350 "preorder"  BUT sneakerhotline, kicks-lab all have them up for 1500-1600

Usually based on "early release" sites is how i base my quantity vs location ... tier zero, quickstrike hyperstrike but these things are ALL over the spectrum which is super confusing...

If they were a layup  , I'd cop since they are interesting

What i HOPE happens is they resurrect Nike flightclub with these  but that will never happen lol  

so with all of that being said,

Is $300 shipped a good deal for these??? (I dont usually ask but in this case I dont want to get burned either, so if anyone has an idea, help a brother out!!!)

Originally Posted by DRO3000

so with all of that being said,

Is $300 shipped a good deal for these??? (I dont usually ask but in this case I dont want to get burned either, so if anyone has an idea, help a brother out!!!)

I would drop 300 if it means I can secure a pair, especially given the lack of info on release date.

I waited too long now size 10.5/11 are gone SMH @ myself...........gonna cop a 10 instead just secure A pair

Originally Posted by Type X

Originally Posted by joekamel

Ridiculous. But makes me start to think that these will be tougher to cop than I originally thought.
Pricing is very weird on these....

Originally they hit Marquee sole ... had 2 sizes & they were like 300-350 they quickly sold out & never stocked more BUT adjusted the price on the site to 2323.00 (odd)

Then some presale sites posted them up for 200-350 "preorder"  BUT sneakerhotline, kicks-lab all have them up for 1500-1600

Usually based on "early release" sites is how i base my quantity vs location ... tier zero, quickstrike hyperstrike but these things are ALL over the spectrum which is super confusing...

If they were a layup  , I'd cop since they are interesting

What i HOPE happens is they resurrect Nike flightclub with these  but that will never happen lol  
Well put. I do the same. Its not an exact science, but you get a good enough idea. Hopefully the pre market price settles once a release date is announced so we can try to figure out how hard (or not) these will be to come by.

I wouldn't mind a resurrection of Flightclub... but the question would be how long Nike would be able to keep it going again.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Just pulled the trigger on a pair!!! theres a few more left in smaller sizes if anyones interested.............http://thetank.bigcartel....for-the-future-pre-order

I can vouch for them personally........I've bought sneakers from them before and every time I've had no complaints!!! Hope that helps a few members out!!!

Wow. Size 11, 11.5 and 12 all sold out.
This is what I get for sleepin. SMH @ myself.

got a sz 11 coming my way as soon as they drop in the UK thanks to my euro connect. does anybody know how limited these are going to be, will select hoh get these or are these going to be like a tier zero release?

....."Wings for the Future"........if the future looks like this pair of Jordan I's i want to travel back into the past XD

no release date but it sounds like it was supposed to be early October.............either way they decided to push it back, at least thats what my seller said is the reason mine havent been shipped.........anyone heard anything about these and whats going on with the RD??? Kinda weird how little we know about these even after a month or so since seeing pics

i really want 2 of these but not if they are gonna be $300 a pair or some bs like that.... $150 max retail before tax... & no banned 1's bs drop them with a solid rd & keep it that way

Back
Top Bottom