new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

these are probably the "big news" for next week hopefully they enlighten us soon, its pretty dope without the swoosh

I do not get why prices are sooooo crazy on these
easy pass, but to ea his own

What the hell is goin on with this shoe??? Can someone shed some light on an RD pls & thank you?

I'm still waiting for my pair that I ordered in September.....what is going on with this shoe?

Originally Posted by DRO3000

What the hell is goin on with this shoe??? Can someone shed some light on an RD pls & thank you?

I'm still waiting for my pair that I ordered in September.....what is going on with this shoe?

maybe you should worry about getting your money back for that order then worry about the shoe

Believe it or not 30+ pairs of these, as well as matching t-shirts, have been sitting under lock and key in the storeroom of NikeTown London now for 2 months or so.

There is seemingly no release date on the horizon.

These are literally in a state of "release date purgatory" with no light at the end of the tunnel...

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by DRO3000

maybe you should worry about getting your money back for that order then worry about the shoe

The seller has had good communication and offered refund multiple times but I want em so I've declined.

^so you basically declined refunds multiple times for shoes that you have been waiting weeks for and still have not arrived? 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by go rilla

^so you basically declined refunds multiple times for shoes that you have been waiting weeks for and still have not arrived? 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
and that bothers you because........ ??I've purchased from the seller multiple times and I feel good about the chances the shoe ends up coming out and he gets em. If they don't have a solid RD before the end of December I'll probably look at getting something else from them or a refund........what Rakim23 said sounds promising.if it was my first time dealing with them I would have likely taken the refund.

I hate Jordan Brand's guts. Just release these please. We've been hearing about these since September. smh.

And yes, I find these to be aesthetically pleasing.

Originally Posted by NT2488

I hate Jordan Brand's guts. Just release these please. We've been hearing about these since September. smh.

And yes, I find these to be aesthetically pleasing.

Still nothing???

I havent heard anything about these for a couple months now

If this isnt a clue that Air Randy sells fakes, then i dont know what is. How did Air Randy have these in August or September and Jordan Brand still hasn't released them 4 months later?

Originally Posted by sthebest

If this isnt a clue that Air Randy sells fakes, then i dont know what is. How did Air Randy have these in August or September and Jordan Brand still hasn't released them 4 months later?

Don't even get them started up man, we know the truth but its a never ending debate

Back
Top Bottom