new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Any idea a going rate for these in a 9, or even how the fit?

there going for that same price as all the other sizes 
the price took a dip  

around the $300.00 range 
laugh.gif

wish i could tell you about the size though 
eyes.gif

Great quality in my opinion.  I owed the 89 Cement IVs, looks and feel are way different. 
My opinion DW1 > Cement IV 2012

Originally Posted by teeznutz

Great quality in my opinion.  I owed the 89 Cement IVs, looks and feel are way different. 
My opinion DW1 > Cement IV 2012
If I could only have one I would obviously take the cement 4's because it's an original CW (and one of the best CW's in any sig PERIOD!)

I also own both and I agree with those saying the build quality and materials on the DW1>>>>>>>>Cement 4's

I have to admit i haven't tried my 1's on yet but I have worn the 4's around the house to kinda break in and boy do I regret that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.....Only thing I broke in was a bunch of creases in the toe box
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

I love seeing resellers panic as the price of these steadily drops
Prices of all shoes drop after the first couple of weeks, after the hype dies down.

i copped the last pair at champs in las vegas when i was out there. too bad its a size 14 and not a 12

re-sellers are *%*@! when it comes to trading for your size dude wanted to charge me 100 to trade for the same show smh at the sneaker game

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

i copped the last pair at champs in las vegas when i was out there. too bad its a size 14 and not a 12

re-sellers are *%*@! when it comes to trading for your size dude wanted to charge me 100 to trade for the same show smh at the sneaker game
That doesn't make sense, unless they weren't DS..

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

no both ds mine and his.
eek.gif
im like dude you gotta be kidding me im better off selling em and buying a size 12 smh

Of course it makes sense. If he was is re-selling then he is looking to make profit. It wouldn't be worth it for him to do an even trade and then have to post it up for sale again.

Just another thing that has changed when it comes to shoes and probably will never go back to how it was. Sad days indeed.

Originally Posted by bhakc001

Of course it makes sense. If he was is re-selling then he is looking to make profit. It wouldn't be worth it for him to do an even trade and then have to post it up for sale again.
i hope your being sarcastic

and if your not oh my how the sneaker community has changed

i remember when you could go on forums like niketalk and reach out to someone for an even trade and it would happen

but paying almost half of what i paid to trade for my true size
roll.gif

sneaker game is effed up!

Originally Posted by bhakc001

i hope your being sarcastic

and if your not oh my how the sneaker community has changed

i remember when you could go on forums like niketalk and reach out to someone for an even trade and it would happen

but paying almost half of what i paid to trade for my true size
roll.gif

sneaker game is effed up!
QFT

I really hope he was being sarcastic
laugh.gif

Love these shoes.  At first I wasnt about them but now that I get to hold them and see all the detail they are 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by torres

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by coreyatou

how did you not get a hang tag........

the recent release did not come with the hang tag.

that's what I heard...I'm not too worried about it.
Both pairs ordered last week, one from Eastbay, one from Nike. Both DO NOT have hang tag. owell...

mine arrived from eastbay yesterday. love the shoes, but not happy that eastbay didn't double box these... I thought they double box all jordans smh

Back
Top Bottom