NEW DMP 08 PACK INFO.

VI's have to have Nike Air in the back, if you are going to distinguish yourself from fakes, then this has to happen.

If you are going to celebrate the man with a tribute, at least doing right.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

VI's have to have Nike Air in the back, if you are going to distinguish yourself from fakes, then this has to happen.

some fake VIs have "Nike Air" at the back... and JB doenst care about us distinguishing real shoes to fakes...

Thanks for the info. 08 just might be a good year but damn getting these packs will be hell.

JB PLEASE DO IT RIGHT AND RELEASE THEM LIKE THE BMP's! I think everybody that wanted them got them.

Am I on crack??? I swear this dude just recycled old stale##%% information...

For starters it's been confirmed that X/XIII Pack will consist of Shadow X's and White/Black XIII's not Black/White XIII's aka PlayoffXIII's.
The VII/XVI Pack will consist of Hare VII's and Black/Red XVI's and that was confirmed like a month and a half ago if not longer...
The XI/XII Pack information was "speculated" months ago even though I think it was Rock who hinted at it being correct but don't quote me on thatbut I do know that one of the "info gods" did infact hint at that color combo being correct...
The IX/XIV Pack info was given out and confirmed months ago also...even some photo shops of the XIV's were posted...
And you seemed to miss out on the XXI's being an unreleased colorway of one of the samples...
I forgot who but again one of the "info gods" hinted at it being the Hi Top Black/Red colorway that was scrapped last second and replaced with thathideous Low Top Version of it...

Seems to me like you're just recycling old information and I swear to god either I've been in a coma for all these months and had premonitions while Iwas in that coma about these colorway combos because it's really freaking me out how everyone is giving you props and jumping for joy for this infoconsidering it's been givin out already many times...

Hell there was even a picture of the XII's and supposedly the heel was going to be "platinum" colored...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPACEJAMS ARE OG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont' know about that IV pack...the 19's are the worst J's ever... must have are the 11's and 12's...copping 2 packs..and the 7's andthe 6 packs...oh yea!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info. Nike Air on my Holy Grails, White/Infared VI's
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Def a retro i cant wait for.

Originally Posted by Killajay209

IMO as long as they come out with a Nike Air with the OG color it will sell out in minutes
happy.gif

Obviously. But a lot of people still care about SHAPE ! ! QUALITY and SHADE OF COLOR !

Aqua 8s were OG colorway but look at the shade they used? That sh8t looked so generic it doesn't even matter. To me, making it on point with the shapeand colorway are most crucial.

nike air is not locked up yet so get to happy.

I'm setting here chuckling now at everyone being all happy about NIKE AIR, when there is absolutely no proof that this is going to happen. Alot ofpeople are setting themselves up for dissapointment. I'll believe it when I see it.

Back
Top Bottom