NEW DMP 08 PACK INFO.

^ air-jordans.com is wrong in many ways, for example, they called sport blue VIs "September blue" and the black/red XIII retros they said it had"varsity-red" when the OGs have varsity red and retros have "true-red"

Ok, everyone will be broke in 08. White/sprt blue and maroon VI are very boring they dont catch your eye like the other VI's. I would prefer carmines withnike air because those are the ones that I had when I was a kid. I also had the blk/infrareds but I was one of the only people in my school with the carminesand they were referred to as the Holiday jordans due to the fact that they came out so close to x-mas. I also think the carmines would have better materialsbecause of the carmine colored leather. I think it was a suede type of leather. Cant recall forsure. I will NOT get my hopes up about nike air. Somehow with JBBrands reputation for low quality and having that socalled respect for og owners, I cant see that happening. I could also see myself waiting and saving formultiple pairs of just the 23's( which I already plan on doing). I have a hard time believing the quality of the packs will be anything better than whatthey have already put out. But, you never know. We'll see. JB could suprise.

XI'S/XII'S are a must have but... There is no chance in hell I'll get em for retail... f limited stuff.

i dont think im going to be buyin the VI pack unless its carmines or black infrareds
hares i dont like
XIs and XIIs are the only packs im buyin
no doubt i wouldve bought 2 packs if chicago Xs were dropping but JB released shadows that dont even look like shadows
smh.gif

the only packs i want are the 17/6, 16/7 and 11/12 packs anyway... thanks for the info

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

^ air-jordans.com is wrong in many ways, for example, they called sport blue VIs "September blue" and the black/red XIII retros they said it had "varsity-red" when the OGs have varsity red and retros have "true-red"
if this was a colorway argument you would've won. However, their chronological ordering from earliest to latest release is flawless.

Dude OG shoes are those that released the first year the shoe premiered. Originally released dude. The Space jams were a retro plus color way.

Retro+ is a shoe that colorway is new/fresh, did not exist since the year of OG shoes were released.
Ask yourself, did Space Jams already exist back then? If yes, CASE CLOSED.

Space Jam XI
Red White XII

Me likey

First we see how 10/13 will do on release day, then we get a feel of how much people will be all over 11/12

When a sneaker initially releases 'to the public' all colorways associated with it are refered to as "OG". Years later, when the second runof the said sneaker releases 'to the public', it is refered to as a retro regardless of the colorway. Making the "Space Jam XI's" an OGto Michael Jordan, but not to you and me. For those who did'nt know. Going by the boxtag is not wise decision due to the fact that we are dealing with acompany that spelled "infrared" wrong on about 250,000 boxtags.

Originally Posted by solesurvi0r7

Correct me if I'm wrong but the packs are supposed to be a tribute to the original shoes. OG's. Spacejams were a 2000 retro
do you mean SJs were a retro+? they are an OG, this topic has been brought up plenty of times... and, the XIV will be a retro+ according to a few sources...

if you're wondering why they're being retroed AGAIN, white/black/true-red IXs have been retroed already as well, it's not gonna be the only shoe
Nah brotha, I meant a retro. The mid top XI's released in '96. The OG colrs were the concords, columbias, and white/black/red. The Spacejams didn't drop until 2000.

the XIV's are supposed to be white/true red/black. That color way has been produced and retroed; they said it's going to be a change in color placements or some crap but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm on the XI XII pack.
doesnt matter if the SJs didnt release to the public in '96, the spacejams are still an OG shoe (Mike wore them in the movie "Space Jam"), even though they changed the concord to royal blue...

and thanks for the XIV info
Dude OG shoes are those that released the first year the shoe premiered. Originally released dude. The Space jams were a retro plus color way.

boxt11-10.gif

Case closed.

case open CUZ black toes didn't release to da public as OG's either......

Correct me if I'm wrong but the packs are supposed to be a tribute to the original shoes. OG's. Spacejams were a 2000 retro
do you mean SJs were a retro+? they are an OG, this topic has been brought up plenty of times... and, the XIV will be a retro+ according to a few sources...

if you're wondering why they're being retroed AGAIN, white/black/true-red IXs have been retroed already as well, it's not gonna be the only shoe
Nah brotha, I meant a retro. The mid top XI's released in '96. The OG colrs were the concords, columbias, and white/black/red. The Spacejams didn't drop until 2000.

the XIV's are supposed to be white/true red/black. That color way has been produced and retroed; they said it's going to be a change in color placements or some crap but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm on the XI XII pack.
doesnt matter if the SJs didnt release to the public in '96, the spacejams are still an OG shoe (Mike wore them in the movie "Space Jam"), even though they changed the concord to royal blue...

and thanks for the XIV info

boxt11-10.gif

Case closed.
If I'm not mistaking, the Space Jams were produced before the black/red XI. He debuted the concords in the '95 Orlando series, the year hecame back. They didn't fit within the unifom code so they made a black based concord. The black/red didn't come about until the '96 playoffs. Soyeah, even though they weren't available for retail, they are very much OG.

get_image

T026691A.jpg

6x142ad.jpg

6ycyiox.jpg

Nike Air on the heel is
pimp.gif

XI/XII pack is
ohwell.gif
, I love the thought of getting the white/red XII'sbut, I already have the SJ...I was gunning for the concords
VII/XVI pack is
pimp.gif

VI/XVII pack is
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom