NEW DRAKE - MARVIN'S ROOM :hattt

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Just because you can relate to something doesn't make it good music.

roll.gif
roll.gif
 yes it does

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i'm listening again and i just don't see it...
laugh.gif

its not a bad song but i don't see what everyone else sees
Agreed.  I don't hear the reason for all these
pimp.gif
emoticons to be thrown around.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i'm listening again and i just don't see it...
laugh.gif

its not a bad song but i don't see what everyone else sees
Agreed.  I don't hear the reason for all these
pimp.gif
emoticons to be thrown around.

No offence, but who are you to say what's good music?

In my opinion music is a preference, there are songs/genres that I love but others dont, and vice versa.

I think Drake has the amount of fans he does because of the diversity of his songs. He'll do some slow ones, some lyrically amazing ones, corny radio ones, R&B, love songs, etc and there are a ton of songs I hate that I'm sure other people in this world enjoy a lot.

Dont get me wrong I'm not trying to come at you or pick an argument, that's just my opinion on Music in general.

In my opinion music is a preference, there are songs/genres that I love but others dont, and vice versa.

I think Drake has the amount of fans he does because of the diversity of his songs. He'll do some slow ones, some lyrically amazing ones, corny radio ones, R&B, love songs, etc and there are a ton of songs I hate that I'm sure other people in this world enjoy a lot.

Dont get me wrong I'm not trying to come at you or pick an argument, that's just my opinion on Music in general.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

What did I say that implied I am in a position to judge what good music is? I said earlier that this song is horrible, in my opinion that is. That is in no way related to what you quoted me on. I said that just because you can relate to something doesn't make it good music. I can take a #*%$ over a track and everyone would be able to relate to that...because everyone #%%$*...does that make it good music? People are apparently confused over what the word "relate" means, or just putting words in my mouth.

What did I say that implied I am in a position to judge what good music is? I said earlier that this song is horrible, in my opinion that is. That is in no way related to what you quoted me on. I said that just because you can relate to something doesn't make it good music. I can take a #*%$ over a track and everyone would be able to relate to that...because everyone #%%$*...does that make it good music? People are apparently confused over what the word "relate" means, or just putting words in my mouth.

Many young ears in here.....BUT, "I been in this club tooo looonng, the women that i would try, is happy wit a good guy,
but I been drinkin sooo much that Ima call her anyway and say......"

Many young ears in here.....BUT, "I been in this club tooo looonng, the women that i would try, is happy wit a good guy,
but I been drinkin sooo much that Ima call her anyway and say......"

That's also your opinion though. Someone's sole criteria for finding a song to be good may very well just be it's relate-ability. 

That's also your opinion though. Someone's sole criteria for finding a song to be good may very well just be it's relate-ability. 

Back
Top Bottom