New foamposite fall 12 *update*

those silver pro's look cool from what i can see.. almost looks like a metalic shiny finish... the old silver pro's arent like that at all... brng these on asap.. surprised we havent seen any detailed pics

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Guessing these?

fyoidt.png

sick.gif
this c/w makes less sense than electrolimes

Gentry has killed another hood classic.

Someone needs to pull this dude aside , and smack the life from his body.

If it aint Navy , or and OG color , Heck even an all black joint . im gucci.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Guessing these?

fyoidt.png

sick.gif

Sorry to say but these are them guys. Gentry confirmed them releasing at the Penny event in Vegas. Saw them in person, and not a good look. The nice thing is the suede/nubuck eyelets...

Nike tried the dark color route with the foams and most of them didn't sell to well, so it's understandable for them to keep the vibrant colors
coming.

And yea I would cop those silver joints with the red soles, it would be a refreshing change from so many clear soles.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Guessing these?

fyoidt.png

sick.gif

Sorry to say but these are them guys. Gentry confirmed them releasing at the Penny event in Vegas. Saw them in person, and not a good look. The nice thing is the suede/nubuck eyelets...
Damn I guess a lot of ppl dont like these. Thats kool tho cuz i actually reaally like the colorway. Maybe it'll be easy to get myself a pair (fingers crossed).

What colorway is that gentry's holding ? All I can see is the bright *** soles....What color is the foam ?

From the pics they look silver, but like it's a little too light. The silver should have been darker, maybe a little bit closer to pewter. They almost look like pearls, especially with that mango/infrared contrast. Maybe they'll look different when we see more pics, but they're nothing I feel the need to jump on.

Spacelemonk I was talking about the overall history of foams, as a whole foams have usually underachieved. ( until recently)

Now Nike is moving major units with the bright colors so I can understand why they wanna keep cranking em out.

I'd love a pair of navy or black foams too, but Nike gonna milk whatever brings the most $$$$

Eh? They alright. I'm waiting on the all whites and blacks. Was salty about the limes but I justified in my mind that all yellow kicks are not what's up when i'm finna push thirty. However I would like the olympics (turns gold silver and bronze in certain lights and angles) and the yankee foams or space jams if they decide to go with the black. Blah blah blah all speculation @ this moment

I was hoping that it would be a non Fruity Pebble colorway, but it looks like we'll see soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom