| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

^^
How did you go about making it by email? I have an older invite and no email address is listed. If you could inbox me with the address it would be appreciated.
BOOMIN' LIKE SPEAKER WITH MY HUNDRED DOLLAR SNEAKERS...

Quote:
ultrasur1,

I made my appointment by e-mail. :smile:
smile.gif

yeah man, i was thinking of doing that, but i've been such a nuisance to them over the last few days leaving voicemail after voicemail that i'll probably get skipped over anyway. ha

only one way to find out...
[/b]

[/b]

Can the NYC invites work for London's or no? I'm sure the first person to answer this one would be... Jath. :lol:
laugh.gif

not for free, though.

looks like i ordered right before this whole fiasco... march 20, noon PST. since then, i havent read one post of "i ordered some am90"
i feel lucky. hopefully they arrive shortly.

Dude, Ive been fiending for one of those rugs!!
Hows the king of New York rockin sandals with jeans?...open toed sandals with chancletas, with jeans on!!?? And he 42 years old!! Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5

Yay I finally got mine after a month and a half! Only problem is is that some dumb @#%$ wrote with pencil some code on one of the nike swosh's. Otherwise everything looks good.

[/quote]

born at: 4/16/91 11:47 PM

Not kidding. 90's are my favorite shoes of all time and paying that amounf for a pair is a no brainer for me. :smile:
smile.gif

**WANTED** NEON GREEN ICE CREAMS SIZE 11 or 11.5....$1,200

^ i have to agree with az005us, it's not worth $600..... if you're gonna get to do AF1 and be given multiple return invites, maybe.... but just for what the genral public gets.... not worth $600

Edited my post to be more precise on what I meant. I meant to write that I wanted a pair of the VIP's for $600 or more. But not turning this into buying and selling so I will shut up now. :smile:
smile.gif

**WANTED** NEON GREEN ICE CREAMS SIZE 11 or 11.5....$1,200

$600 is too much. I have an appt on April 5th at 255 if u need a shoe i'll make it for u... hit me up my info is in my sig...
Need An Invite? Holla At Me...

EMAIL:SEARCHINJS@TMAIL.COM
AIM: SEARCHIN4JS2

What happens at 255 when the Air Max products end in the third week of April...?

not for free, though.

the air max series WILL NOT end the third week of april and will go until AT LEAST the end of May according to various people at nike and that includes the 255 studio and other studios around the world, however, it is true that Nike is considering using the 255 space for something other than a ID studio in the future.

I was at 255 last week. According to them, or the message when you call to make an appointment, it is ending April 16th. What I've heard from various sources is that the shop will be carrying items for the World Cup, but that's all I know. If anyone can shed some light on this, do so.

AIM: Bigballr7
mattyco@umich.edu

Nice 95's on the previous page. I have the exact pair in my locker (among others) if I can ever get to do one of these.
"No question, I send ya @@@ back right to the essence.." ...Your whole frame is smothered in dirt/Now how ya restin

Back
Top Bottom