| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Finally........the AM1s i've been waiting for have arrived.....

now.....the 95s just have to leave......and the trio will be complete......then i'll do some 97s, ya dig? Cam413

slr6vt.jpg

slr7nd.jpg

slr7vd.jpg

slr86r.jpg

AND.......they came with a second pair of laces thank goodness.......

Putting the finishing touches on my website. .
When Puff was in that tub spillin mo', I was at my video, Cris on the speedboat. In my lifetime ninja go do ur research, St Thomas my ninja, that was me first - Jay-Z​

Can the AM's be shipped to Australia from Studio 255 or no?

Str8Hood
Str8 stole my idea for the 90's with the exception of the pink, yellow, and black midsole.

More pics of those?
Think about it.
.[/b]​
Appreciate it.[/center]

Quote:
Does anyone what it costs to iD the 95's at the studio? Is it $135 like the website?

95s from the studio come to 153 and change after tax and shipping.
So it turns out there was no Red Sox Curse...

They just sucked for eighty six years...

Can the AM's be shipped to Australia from Studio 255 or no?

nope. has to be a U.S. address and card.

my cousin and i had to rush to niketown, buy a gift card, come back down, and pay with it, then the shoes were shipped to me, then i shipped them to her.. kinda expensive but hey, she got me my pair. :D
happy.gif

-- We are not that different, you and I. All of us humans are much the same. America sent men to the moon 30 years ago. The moon is much further than China. --
Yao Ming

NIKE did themselves in by releasing all of this within weeks of each other.

I got my 90s a while ago, but am hesitant to order some 97s or more 90s, fearing that I may never get them.

Got the dreaded delay e-mail today, I just canceled because by the time they ship i'll have moved and changing addresses with Nike is to much work. I ordered on March 1st by the way
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king."

Winning games and Championships with no money since i can remember.

Gooner Pride

Card? I can pay with my credit card or PayPal Debit Card, right? It's all good, is it?

i just called nike and the lady said she never heard about April 16th being the last day to do it.

but what do they know, they always get it wrong.
i'm HYPE, if that matters...​

anyone know if the ID's are supposed to come with the arch supports?
or anyone got their IDs receive the arch support also?

Thank you!

Wanted: STASH BW 9.5

FOR SALE: VNDS Supreme Dunk Low SB Black / Cement Sz 9.5

^ they dont come with em
//update- lookin for any size pink robots, amsterdams and green monsters in a sz 10 or 10.5

People. The key is to be patient. I just got my confirmation on shipment from nike that my AM90 from the studio have been shipped. I ordered my pair on the 10th of febuary. So do the addition and mulitplication on when an aproximate date you will get your ID confirmation.

EDIT - I calculated correctly lol. I marked my calender for the 7th week and that day was the 31st and the dude from Nike said either today the 30th or tommorow the 31st.

Also it seems they changed my shipping method from EXPEDITED to EXPRESS.
[/i]

NikeID.com has been telling me that nothing the Air Maxes aren't available to purchase.

It's been a week now. :frown:

Of the people who've already received their IDs, did Nike charge you when it was shipped? Or did they charge you when your order went into production?

I ordered 97s on Mar 23 and my card was charged. Does that mean the order went thru?

Or have people who's orders been delayed had their card charged immediately?
some try to copy, but they just can't sketch it

Sup_

People seem to forget that it said 5- weeks.

Just be patient.

I am waiting for my other 2 pairs of AM90s to come in.

My first two AM1s took about 1 month then my AM90 took about
1 month and 2 weeks.

So that should give you an idea of how long it takes.

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."[h2]Get your realize._skullCREST tee Here or
Email me at info@realizethetruth.net for more info.[/h2]

I believe that they charge you when they are shipped. And j2o is right patience is a virtue!!!
[/i]

it was almost 6 full weeks for my pair from 255 to show up. Made delay email on 3/10, shipping email on 3/16, shoes on 3/21.
be patient, nike's not trying to do you wrong. they like money and want to keep yours so you'll get your shoes.

NINE
DEE
FIVE

NIN
DEE
FIVE

NINE
DEE
FIVE

NIN
DEE
FIVE

tongue.gif

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

Back
Top Bottom