| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Recieved my last pair. Farewell Air Max I.D. Kept it simple with these...

x0nvio.jpg

Sup_

Wow.

Very nice GreenIce.

I like those A LOT! Very simple yet they stand out like crazy.

I am jealous. Let me have them since you got other 255 IDs :frown:
frown.gif

Peace.
HEATERS 4 SALE!! Click HERE.
ESPOs, UNIONs, AJ11s, AJ13s, SLAM CITY! and more to come!
Get your realize._skullCREST tee Here or Email Me for more info.
www.realizethetruth.net

Thank j2o. Hit me up if you can, I need some help doing a .GIF file with all my i.d's.

Quote:
EDIT

Props to ULC3R on that Supreme-i.s.h am90. Can't wait for the final results! Also, kardez, feeling your studio's alot. Kinda gives it a different vibe from the rest with that combo. Sorta reminds me of a watermelon.

Quote:
EDIT

Forgot to add, these were wifeys studio am90. She totally regret not adding buffalo and contrast. I still like em though, since the patent leather gives it a higher quality look.

x0qyd2.jpg

x0s388.jpg

Got these today. Red Patent.

47b6db20b3127cce8899b404bd3b00000016108CYtnLlu0bk

47b6db20b3127cce8899b4053c0a00000016108CYtnLlu0bk

TeRapiNs03:: Are you gunna rock ur BB4's?
Dr H O V A 2121: No
Dr H O V A 2121: I'm to lazy to take them outta the box.
Got any hot or rare kicks for sale in size 10.5 or 13?

Nice work thisisplusplus and nycballer. They are both HOT!

thisisplusplus is that sport red that you have used?

SYDNEY - AUSTRALIA

Thanks for the responses guys. Yes that is team red, light graphite, medium gray, metallic silver, neytral gray, anthracite and of course black buffalo.

I am really excited at how good they came out. I cannot wait to get my back buffalo and infared 97's!

That infrared red patent I.D are hott up there. Now that I've got all my pairs. Just a little something I did...

x1aow6.gif

Got 2 out of 3 studio IDs in today....
x1cav6.jpg

x1cb3s.jpg

AM97 is still coming with Mirror Silver on the Mudguard...

Seriously, is the AIR MAX 1s ever gonna be available on the site again? I checked constantly for the past month or so..and it's always sold out.
and damn man, change your username. It's mad corny.

I just got the dreaded delay notification emails...for my 255 Am1's and VIP Materials 255 Am97...no delay yet for my girl's infrared Patent 90's though.
Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

mine 255's should be coming in tomorrow...that's like 3 weeks.....i'm pretty happy...although my .com ones i still havne't heard anything about....and i ordered them like 2 weeks before my studio

Back
Top Bottom