| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Joined Feb 9, 2005
^^ Thats how crazy diseases make it to places form other countries...
So it turns out there was no Red Sox Curse...

They just sucked for eighty six years...

Joined Jan 27, 2006
figured i'd done more than enough crazy designs, so i kept it simple with these..

no flash

flash

no flash

flash

j2o was right, metallic silver is the shizzle..

Joined Sep 7, 2002
By the way, here are my 255 ID that I ordered near the end of March, i am in love with them. It is my one and only 255 ID so let me know what you think.

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

Joined Feb 14, 2002
that bug is MAD scary...
I'd flip out if I got that in my shoe.

Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

Joined Mar 18, 2002

Got these today.
TeRapiNs03:: Are you gunna rock ur BB4's?
Dr H O V A 2121: No
Dr H O V A 2121: I'm to lazy to take them outta the box.
Got any hot or rare kicks for sale in size 10.5 or 13?

Joined Mar 25, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]^^ Thats how crazy diseases make it to places form other countries...[hr][/hr]

And how species get wiped out....I forget what country but its in south america I believe but anyways the forests are silent becuase tree snakes that hid in plane cargro from another county whiped them out....that crap is crazy.

dr old soles

Banned
Joined Feb 2, 2006
Got my ID's today and they were for the 2nd time @#%$ UP! I t's not bad enough they won't ship to Canada...now i have to wait again!

kevin1st

Banned
Joined Apr 20, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]I forget what country but its in south america I believe but anyways the forests are silent becuase tree snakes that hid in plane cargro from another county whiped them out[hr][/hr]

i think you are talking about the brown tree snake in guam - south america already has a crapload of snakes in their trees

*edit* :wink:
brown like the brown on these 95's that i ordered for the european guys

Joined Oct 3, 2005
^ what's snakes and bugs got to do with iDs... :b

lewi1913, those 255 iD's are nice.... too bad there was no AMs when i went last year, and there are none now... :\

Joined Sep 7, 2002
^^thanks bro, i knew what i was gonna make for weeks, before i went. it took me like 2 min at my appointment...lol
[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

Joined Sep 7, 2002
those are hot^^^ and on a side note im glad i didnt do buffalo 95s because it seems like EVERYONE did them. not disliking them at all, but they are like a GR now
[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

Joined Mar 25, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]i think you are talking about the brown tree snake in guam - south america already has a crapload of snakes in their trees[hr][/hr]

Yep thats where it was....since they were a new type predator the birds hadn't adapted to them and had no way of protecting their young from them...The snakes were no joke though, they would eat the birds eggs out of their nest and lay snake eggs that the mother bird will take care of until they hatched to eat the mother bird. :wow:
:wow:
:wow:

I took environmental science last quarter so thats why I remember that. :lol:
we talked about species nitches for a while.
(damn thats such a bad run-on)

Joined Apr 11, 2003
my studio 93's have been stuck in korea for about 6 days due to a missed flight and i'm getting pissed

who can i possibly complain about this to? got a feeling i just have to swallow my pride and wait
[/b]

[/b]

[/b]

Joined Jul 2, 2004
so are IDs done for all am's with the exception of the 03s? all other IDs say "sold out" and the message is different on the other am's...knew i should have ordered earlier

blah!

Joined Mar 31, 2006
Yesterday in my locker my AM 87's, 90's both said item no longer available for production which is different than sold out. Checked today and I can review them but just not buy them. I think their days are numbered.

Joined May 25, 2005
Same with me Ultrasur1
"stuck in korea for about 6 days due to a missed flight and i'm getting pissed"

I have been checking but they just keep saying they missed the flight, no one to complain to, guess we will just have to wait... it sucks though.
I'm not new
I just don't post alot.....

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now