| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

they've been having issues the past few days regarding their site... yesterday, i couldn;'t retrieve my saved iDs... today, it's still "sold out"... cust support is no help (what are they paying these ppl for???).....

yeah no kidding...I was told yesterday that it updates between 12 and 1 PST. I refreshed every 30 sec for the whole hour and still sold out...I called again and the rep told me that it updates "sometime" in the afternoon..since it sells out in 5 min or so, good luck getting some unless you sit and refresh from noon to 5 or so...bad cust service if you ask me..Can't they have like an order que or something?

i'm gonna suggest to them that they at least put a message on their "sold out" screen so as to let ppl know if it's sold out for today or not yet available for today... it's like you can be refreshing all afternoon when that availability window had already passed and you would never know...just wasting time.... (i will suggest it but i'm sure they won;t do anything to improve it...)

Hopefully my 90 will be here soon.

ID1.776.jpg

ID2.003.jpg

ID3.6eb.jpg

ID4.539.jpg

ID5.d9d.jpg

[/b][/i]

1 tip i used, if you guys want to save your designs e-mail them to yourself. I did it with me 90's and 95s instead of using the locker and all my designs were saved.

Another 97 I'm thinking of making:
am97_doom_comp.jpg

DOOM is now master of the WORLD!
----------------------------------
<---Sonny Cheeba doesn't care about henchmen.
"I will smash your face into a windshield; then I'll take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth out to a nice seafood dinner and NEVER call her again!" - David, Koechner, Anchorman
"Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation." -Bruce Lee

Ecuno... :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I might do some black buffalo/ altitude green 97's through 255 like the Seattle SC 95's....hmm... :evil:
devil.gif

Design these shoes it taking up a lot of my time.

And just when I think I got it perfect, I change one little thing like the reflective stripe color, and I like the way that looks. I keep changing things and I cant make a final decision.

Quote:
they are very narrow....so it you don't have a wide foot you'll be fine....

97's were always my favs... i was always a true 9... this time around i can't wear 'em, due to sports, on my feet in the work force...my feet flatned out...so some things i need the 9...some the 9.5... these where cut way to narrow, the 9.5... i was floating... i must have bought the gry ones two times at least, and ended up taking 'em back cause the cut was off for me...
grin.gif

A YO!! I HAVE A BRAND NEW PSP FOR TRADE WITH CASH
WANTED:DUNKLES AND HEINYS SIZE 9​
[size=1color=#CCFF00] [/size]AIM - GMAIL

This is getting out of control. I've tried agan to refresh every 30 sec from 11:45 to 12:45 and still nothing. I have a feeling they are not clearing the am 90 or 1 at all right now. Has anyone got to order either of them in the last 48 hrs?

i havent seen 95's available at any point since their release. i get home from work around 330 most days, so i dont get to check right at 3.

Back
Top Bottom