| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

sorry if its a repeat question, but i stopped reading this thread after the 40's pages and dont wanna go through every single one...

what happened to the people that cancelled there order, got refunded and still got the shoes?? were they charged again??

95's are up...

t63wuc.jpg

by the way, be sure to read my sig

Did anybody's order get cancelled?
Need An Invite? Holla At Me...

EMAIL:SEARCHINJS@TMAIL.COM
AIM: SEARCHIN4JS2

I'm ordering a similar pair as the ones you just posted.

If I wanted to do something like either the Red and Grey or Neon Green and grey @#%$, you know the classic Air Maxes, what color do I make the accent and tongue top color? My eyes are playing tricks on me.
Red tops, blue tops, green tops, yellow tops, purple tops, beige tops, white tops, grey tops, black tops, clear tops, gold tops, pink tops, silver tops, tan tops, aqua tops, orange tops, tall tops, long tops, short tops, 12-12s, 58 58s, weed bags, ziplocks, big rocks, coke spots, two glocks, one ox, crumbs chopped, hot pots, one plate, crack spots

For those that have been to 255 and done AM1's:

Is the Khaki color only available on the same panels as on the website? I recall someone saying you culd put almost any color on almost any panel. Any info would be appreciated.
BOOMIN' LIKE SPEAKER WITH MY HUNDRED DOLLAR SNEAKERS...

btw 255 is not closing until the end of the month, they extending to morning hours the week after next..... and if you need some shoes designed for you get @ me we might be able to work something out... i have an appointment next week @ 1:00pm...Btw biggups to man Searchinj's for gettin me and helpin me wit the design he definitely got the connects get 2 him too..... Bx represent..ya heard

^

i think you and me are the only people that have posted 93s so far..
-- We are not that different, you and I. All of us humans are much the same. America sent men to the moon 30 years ago. The moon is much further than China. --
Yao Ming

so uhhh wut do yall think about my 1's on pg. 79? lol.......I wanna get atleast 1 feedback so I know how I did.... and be honest.
Teaneck[/i]
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

Quote:
so uhhh wut do yall think about my 1's on pg. 79? lol.......I wanna get atleast 1 feedback so I know how I did.... and be honest.

they're nice, the blue and beige combo is not too common but it works... the AM1 are the nicest ones i think

Here are mines finally. For those wondering how long it took, I orderd on Feb 22 and received them today. Not too bad. I like how they came out :tongue:
tongue.gif
:

1144375812_picture_002.jpg

1144375781_picture_003.jpg

Some advice to those who are ordering- Never get white midsoles. I had to clean them as soon as I received them :frown:
frown.gif

SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

Does anyone know if the AIR MAX 90 & AIR MAX 1 will EVER be back on Nikeid.com before they remove the air max line off ID? Thanks.

Quote:
Does anyone know if the AIR MAX 90 & AIR MAX 1 will EVER be back on Nikeid.com before they remove the air max line off ID? Thanks.

I doubt it. I have a feeling that only studio orders might go thru on those....

Holla at me....
Just picked up a bunch of INVITES :wow:
eek.gif

Need An Invite? Holla At Me...

EMAIL:SEARCHINJS@TMAIL.COM
AIM: SEARCHIN4JS2

Quote:
anybody know when the 1's and 90's will be back i'm checking everyday and its always out...thx

You missed out. Looks as though they're gone from the site entirely.

alphaxinupe27

i sent you a PM. let me know whats up. peace
It's [/i][/b] sides to every story
[/i] strikes and you be in for life, mandatory

Quote:
You missed out. Looks as though they're gone from the site entirely.

Stop spreading false info, theyre still on the site. Go to Sport Culture and scroll down, theyre there, or just go to iD Exclusives and click on Air Max Classics.

Whoa, they moved them to a different spot much lower so they're not as evident when you first get to the sport culture section.

Maybe in order to slow down orders?

Back
Top Bottom